Don Your Face Paint, Gentlemen.

Anakin:

"Don your face paint, gentlemen. Tonight, we party." You say, in an overly dramatic voice. Anakin snorts beside you.

"Face paint? What on earth are we going to be needing face paint for?"

"The party, duh," You reply, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, while raising your right arm. Dangling from your hand is the whole works in terms of face paint.

"Let's kick ass, boys."

Luke:

"I've never been to a real party before," Luke admits, smiling shyly. You roll your eyes.

"Were the people in the fake party fake too?"

"I don't think there we people at that 'fake' party," He replies, frowning deeply.

"Well, this one's as real as it gets. You'll need face paint, though."

"Face paint? For what?"

"Ugh, you know. To show 'em the ol' razzle dazzle?"

Luke nods, smiling, clearly pleased that he got you to utter his signature phrase. "Ah. I understand."

Poe:

"Okay. So, what did you bring, (y/n)?" Poe asks you, having already gone over what the others had brought. You smile deviously, while holding up a white bucket that held your gift to the world: face paint.

"What is that?"

"Face paint, dumbass."

"Face paint, (y/n)? Face paint?"

"Yes."

"What for?"

"To up the badassery factor that is clearly not happening here."

He rolls his eyes, gingerly taking the bucket from you, all the while grumbling, "Yeah, thanks for that."

Kylo Ren:

"I refuse to smear that ridiculous paint all over my face," Kylo hisses, glaring at you. His will is no match for your charm, however, and soon, he complies with your desire to paint on his face. The only place he paraded it, though, was in the bathroom as he washed it off.