Meeting

Takashi Komuro:
You were walking around boredly in the city avoiding all the dead/corpses since you didn't want to get turned into one. As you continued to walking, you ran into a group/pack of corpses, which made you scared out of your wits. You were about to run off until you were grabbed by one of them. Before you could get bit, a group saved you. You look at them and frown.

"Why would you save me?" you asked curiously.

"Like we would let someone get killed from our school. I'm Rei." She says smiling.

"Wait how do you know I went to your guys school?" you say confused.

"Well you were one of the smartest girls in our school, (Y/N)," Kohta said smirking. "I bet your smarter than Saya."

"I'm not that smart and plus how the hell do you know my name?"

"Again we know you because of your grades. Except you weren't at school the day this whole thing happened, why was that?" Saya said.

You look at them and sigh.

"I was skipping because I was feeling pressured at the school and plus I was hanging out with my older brother, Peirre." You say smiling.

"Where is your brother?" Someone said.

But when you turned around, you saw the kid who use to bully you and called you, (Mean Nickname). You stare at him and frown.

"Well I got to go...." you say as you begin to walk off.

You continued walking but as soon as you get far enough, someone grabbed your arm, making you turned around, you sigh in relief but tremble in fear.

"You never answered my question."

"My brother died saving my life because I was stupid and tried to save someone that was bit." you said sighing.

He frowned and hugged you. Making you smile but you also joined his team because he made you.

Kohta Hirano:
You were running with your baby sister, Amy, away from those fleah eating corpses. As you run with her, one of them grabbed her, making you stop and let go of her hand. You watch her scream as those gross smelling corpses ate her flesh. You began to cry as one those corpses grabbed a hold of you. Before you could get bit, someone shot the vorpse in the head. You turned to see where the shot came from, and you saw a guy that was cute and chubby, wearing glasses and smiling.

"T-T-Thank you." You said as he shot the rest of the corpses.

After the guy finished shooting the corpses, you begin to walk away.

"Hey where are you going?" The guy ask concerned and worried.

You sigh and turn around. You look at him and frown.

"Sorry but I should get going." you say putting your hand out to shake his hand goodbye.

He then grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug instead of giving you a hand shake. You pull away and look at him.

"Sorry. I'm Kohta Hirano." he says smiling.

"I'm (L/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." You said as you nod.

"Nice to meet you." he said and you still nod.

"Well I should go now, bye." you say sighing.

"Hey why not you stay with me friends." you look at him smiling.

"Ok." you say making him smile back.