Love?

Your pov

You slightly open your eyes to see your beloved bear hugging you foxy was faced down on the floor snoring Chica was on the other couch sleeping Bonnie was standing up but sleeping "wake up"you yelled Chica rolled and fell off the couch Bonnie fell on a startled pirate Freddy hugged you really tight "God yn "Freddy said "you scared us"you smile"that was the point teddy bear"you say Freddy blushes at the nickname he kisses your forehead and smiles the sudden movement makes you blush a light pink "so adorable"he says tousling your hair the guys just watch you 2 like forever because you 2 are flirting like forever it ends with Freddy kissing your cheek "I wuv my yn "he says hugging you "omygawd" Bonnie yells "it took you that long to kiss her on the cheek"foxy grabs Chica "aye dis be the way Freddy"he says then he kisses Chica that lasts 5 seconds "see I told ye so "he says grinning Chica was mad red "like dis"Freddy asked he grabbed your shoulders and kissed you when he finally stops he grins you were blushing "yes dat be thee way "foxy says slapping Freddy on the back Freddy responds by hugging you close to him is this what love feels like? You think wanting to forget everything else and just be with Freddy? You hug Freddy the last thing you remember is Freddy kissing you before you fall asleep.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys soooooo about my authors note all of it is true hey I even cried during gym (my gym teacher told me to stop watching las novellas )I usually never cry unless something is really really really really really really bothering me and that was my mom told me he's fine and she would let me meet him if my real mom would just grow up and not cause any family problems if I see him and two we need to know where they live because we don't right now so anyway don't worry about me I've always been told "gen stop crying there're is no use in crying it won't make it better"soooooo yeah I'm good I stills have my dignity so sees ya in da next chapter