Night 3/dumb stuff happening

Yn' pov

You come back to a little boy hugging you"hi"he says in a high pitched voice"I'm ballon boy""where are you you little *beep"a voice says"oh there you are"it was a fox a red one with tan pants"oh"he says noticing you"hold up"he turns human"hi"he says"I'm foxy""hi"you say"I'm yn"then a boy who looks like Freddy except he has red cheeks he was followed by a boy who looks like Bonnie except everything purple on him is baby blue"hi"not Freddy says"I'm toy Freddy you can call me Fred ""hi I'm toy Bonnie"toy Bonnie says"you can call me bonbon"then a girl walks in she has red cheeks, blonde hair,blue eyes, and the same outfit as Chica except she has a pink bow on the waist of her dress"oh hi"she says"I'm toy Chica you can call me tc "then the others barge in holding what looks like tiny versions of themselves" guys"Chica wines"you where supposed to watch the babies""we didn't want to"tc says smirking"so now you do""you little-"Chica lunges at her"you mother*beeper i'm gonna *beep'n kill you"Freddy grabs her"tag"ballon boy says"as he tags foxy"foxy's it" you all play along and run in different directions then you hear the 6am bell"bye guys "you say"see ya in 1 day""can we come over your house?"Chica ,foxy,Bonnie and Freddy ask"sure" you say"come on"