__ T H E F A N G I R L S I S T E R S __

*Don't read bold part unless if you are one of the commenters for the last part, sorry for the extreme rudeness!!! :D*

I saw that many people were extremely upset with the last part of this fan fiction. Listen, I don't usually get like this, but...

I don't like it when you give me all that crap! It pisses me off! I don't care about what you have to say about these crappy fan fictions, BECAUSE I SOMETIMES DON'T COMPLETE MY HOMEWORK BECAUSE OF THIS!!!

And if you don't appreciate the hard work I put into this, then GO TO HELL AND BURN!!! Just because I used the words, 'The American did this and that,' doesn't mean I'm being racist! WHAT THE HELL DUDE!!!? I'M JUST DESCRIBING THE CHARACTER!!!!

I am NOT a racist! I've been through more than you know, I KNOW WHAT RACIST IS!!!!

I have been bullied my whole life, just name it! Physically, verbally, and sometimes SEXUALLY!!! And I know that most of you readers don't give a crap about my stupid life, but I'm telling you this now-

You don't want to mess with me.

I'm sorry for disappointing you, but I don't give a crap about your complaining. If you are confused at a certain point at a story, then COMMENT ME FOR HELP!!!

What the hell?! I am SOOO PISSED!!!! JUST... ARGH!!!

___ THAT WAS A DEAR MESSAGE FROM YOUR MAD AUTHOR, xXAsuna_SenpaiXx. SORRY FOR OFFENDING!!! NOW TO THE STORY!!!! __

Bwfore the, I'll explain to you what happened to the confused readers. I had skipped to the breakfast scene, then I changed the scene to what happened after the bath that morning. I then changed back to the breakfast scene, but when Kazuto returned from the bathroom, Asuna changed into a nude apron. The scene then went and continud another flashback, then it skipped to leaving the cabin. The chapter then ended, and picked up with Yui. It then picked up with Asuna.

Now, just because I kept saying, 'The American then did so so and so,' isn't being racist.mention a user

Now, to the story.

_____ CHAPTER NINE _____

Kirito was playing volleyball with other people in the pool. On his team were 2 women, and there were 3 men on the other side.

The rainbow ball came flying towards Kazuto's team. A woman with long, straight, lavender hair with matching eyes stretched her srms into the air, waving hem frantically.

"I have it, I have it!" she yelled. Her expression grew happier as it came closer to her face, giving her confirmation. She then put her hands together, with the palms wide open, to hit the ball.

"I have-" she said, but was then interrupted. The other woman jumped in front of her, from the right. Her arms were in the correct positioning, with a wide smile invading her pale face.

"HIYAAAAHHH!" she yelled, with the volleyball bouncing onto her elbow pads.

It bounced off, into the air, above the air. The woman with lavender hair produced a chibi surprised face, showing pain confidentially and physically.

The woman with tea colored hair had kicked the purple haired woman's busts.

The tea haired woman splashed into the crystal clear pool water. The purple-haored woman was furious. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING, ARIANNA?!" she yelled.

Her bright purple eyes glittered in madness. Kazuto smiled. "You sometimes need to back out in life," he said. The lavender-haired woman then turned to Kazuto, causing the water to swirl around her.