"I found some new stuff for you." Luke shrugged and I smiled at him before turning back around.

"Now let me get dressed." I said and smirked as Luke nodded and walked out with Beau.

As they left I took my towel off and pulled my undergarments back on feeling dirty as they touched my body. I slipped the jeans on and the sweatshirt over my head. 

How do they fit exactly?

That is odd. I will kill Luke if he measured me in my sleep.

"Mariah, are you done?" I heard Luke call.

"Just a minute." I said and I brushed my hair with my fingers in the mirror.

"Okay." Luke said. I opened the door and stepped out my hair still wet as it hung over my shoulder.

"Here I am." I smiled and I pulled the sleeves of the sweatshirt down feeling cold.

"Hey, you can go sit on the couch or whatever, I have to go and take care of some stuff, okay?" Luke said and I nodded as he left leaving me to wander down the hall. 

"Mariah!" I looked to my left and saw Marie running at me with wet hair and different clothes on her.

"Who gave you a bath." I demanded and Marie looked up at me confused.

"I think his name is-" Marie started.

"Beau. My name's Beau." I glared up at Beau my eyes filled with anger.

"If you ever touch her again. I swear I will kill you." I growled holding Marie's tiny hand as she trembled.

"But, Beau just gave me a bath. And cookies." Marie said confused as she looked from me to Beau.

"Don't eat anything he gives you unless I eat it too." I ordered and Marie nodded confused.

"I was just being nice." Beau said through his teeth at me.

"Sure." I growled and Marie held onto my waist.

"Marie, come here. Let's go play a game." Beau said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Okay." Marie smiled and she let go of me running to Beau who grabbed her hand and led her down the hall and around a corner. I watched them go and then turned around storming down the hall past the kitchen and living room. I ran into the part where the cells were, prison. I walked past my room and down the hall where I saw Jai closing a door.

"JAI!" I growled and he looked up as I angrily made my way towards him.

"Get back in your cell." he growled at me making my eyes widen.

"Excuse me?" I said to him placing my hands on my hip as he leaned against the wall.

"Mariah, go." he growled.

"Uh, no. I do nothing you say." I growled at him and I watched as the door behind him opened quietly. I watched as a blonde haired girl walked out and hit Jai on the back of the head.

"That felt so good." she said softly and I looked at her. She was so pretty! Long curls of blonde and dark brown eyes lined with faint makeup that had run down her face. She was my height and was in a pair of faded jeans with a short sleeved striped pink and white shirt.

"I bet it did." I smiled at her and she looked at me happily.

"I'm Rosanne, or Rose or Rosie." she smiled.

"I'm Mariah." I said and I grabbed her wrist as I led her to my cell. I closed the door behind us and she sat down on my mattress.

"It's nice to meet you, Mariah." Rose smiled.