First time // Grayson

You and Grayson were best friends from 5th grade.One day he asked you to come to his house to chill and talk.You said okay.

You came to his house and knocked on the door.He opened and you both went to his room,like you usually do.

"So what's up? "you sat on the bed and asked him.
"Umm.. Nothing.."he looked all around the room except you. You were confused because he was acting strange.

"Gray what's wrong?What did you wanted to talk about?"You asked him."You know you can tell me anything yeah?We are best friends Gray c'mon!"
"Yeahh..best friends.. about that.."He mumbled.
"What?"you asked all confused.
"No nothing" He quickly shouted.
"I swear you said something about being best friends and something like that,it sounded you're being sarcastic."you said angrily.
"No,no (Y/N) it wasn't like that..i...just.."
"You just what??"You interrupted him.
"Look (Y/N) i like you" You went up to him and interrupted him again."I like you too Gray,what's the problem?"
"No you don't understand i like you more than friends"
He interrupted you.You looked at him with a smile cuz you liked him too.

"Look Gray ,everything is okay ,i like you too ,more than friends."you said smiling.

He looked at you with a smile and kissed you.You kissed him back.Your lips were moving with a sync.Then he laid you down onto his bed not braking the kiss.He took his shirt off and yours too.

"Wait " He broke the kiss and looked at you."Are you sure about that ,ik you're still a virgin.
"Yes Gray i'm sure." *And you kissed him again.

Soon you both were just in your underwear.He uncliped your bra.Then he started to kiss your collarbone leaving hickies.

you gasped

He then moved to your breasts.*it felt so good*
"you like that?" *he looked and smirked at you

You looked at him and smiled.He then removed your panties ,and you started lowering your hand from his toned abs to his boxers and started to feel his bulge inside his underwear.And then he took his boxers,you were a bit nervous because of his size.

"Don't worry (Y/N) it will hurt at first but then it will feel really good"He whispered
He putted on a condom and kissed you one more time before he started thrusting in you.

At first he was going slow because he knew that you were in pain.Then you started moaning and he started thrusting in you faster because he knew the pain turned into a pleasure.

"Omgshh GRAYY" You moaned
"You like that (Y/N)" He said it while fucking the shit out of you.

"GRAYSOOON!" you moaned
"Come for me (Y/N)"He shouted

Your moanings filed the room until you both reached each other's climaxes.He layed down next to you and said while catching his breath:

"Damn it felt so good ,was it really your first time (Y/N)?"
"Haha ,Ik it was so good ,and yeah it was my first time."
"Oh btw i wanted to ask you if you'll be my girlfriend?"He hugged you
"Of course Gray i love you you goof!"You kissed him

     You both then just layed in his bed until you fell asleep.

Hi i hope you liked my first fanfic 😅. i'll come w more fanfics like this😋Btw sorry for mistakes 😅. xoxo ❤️