I crossed my arms over my chest; waiting for him to continue his “tour” of the warehouse. When he didn’t say anything; and fucking Blake started calling again I huffed past him. His arm shot out and grabbed me pushing me against the wall. His hand dipped into in my back pocket; I was too surprised to realize that he took my phone. With one quick movement it was answered and against his ear. His eyes bore into mine as he spoke.

“Hello?”

I could hear Blake on the other end stutter.

Nolan’s eyes never left mine; his left hand was still on my waist, rubbing circles across my hip

“Why do you keep calling my girlfriend?”

“What the fuck do you mean your girlfriend? Who the fuck is this?”

I prayed a silent prayer- Blake you are a shithead; A retarded fucking shithead.

Nolan’s eyes looked mischievous; he lifted his hand and started to trace from my ear to my neck making me shudder. If I wasn’t so focused on Blake’s response I probably would have moved away from him – probably.

“You got the wrong number mate - you keep ringing my girlfriend. It wouldn’t be that big of a deal but I’m trying to get her in the mood; ya know what I’m saying? Your ruining it- quit fucking calling”

His finger dropped down to my cleavage; I couldn’t stop watching him. He broke our intense gaze, instead following his finger that was slowly starting to trail down my chest.

“Set the mood? What the fuck are you talking about? Where is Eryn?”

I felt like dying- Blake should never reproduce.

Nolan took a step closer to me; I didn’t really notice now that we weren’t gazing in each other’s eyes. I was more focused on how I was going to murder Blake. When his nose trailed along my neck I snapped out of it. Reaching up I grabbed my cell out of his hand; shutting it I held the power button to turn it off.

I put my hands up to push Nolan’s chest; I couldn’t help but notice how defined he was.

“That was unnecessary Nolan. If I needed your help I would have asked for it.”

His head cocked to the side; that smile of his was getting annoying. He took a step towards me; gesturing me to follow him. I suppose we are finally going to finish our tour. Opening a door at the end of the hallway I followed down the stairs to the basement. I don’t know if it was the fact that I was following a hunter to a cellar- or how eerily quiet it was that was putting me off.

Nolan’s voice carried around the staircase

“Boy’s, we’ve got company”

Who was he talking to? Its only us in the stairwell.

Just as we reached the landing I gasped- it looked like a totally different place. Although still grungy there was furniture lined against the walls, a flat screen mounted to the wall and a make shift kitchen. It smelled of boys; gross.

“Boys this is Eryn, Eryn these are my most trusted men”

Scanning them over I was surprised; these men were barley legal. I stepped up to shake their hands muttering a greeting.

“Lenny, Brad and Riley here are not only my good friends, but my loyal companions. I consider them family.”

Again I didn’t know what to say. I know I had to play the part but I was growing my frustrated with this.

“Like I said nice to meet you boys... Nolan, let’s all sit down and talk I do have p-

“Yes I know… you have plans tonight… like every night. No worries babe.”