Need a cure

Fang was laying hopelessly on the bed.Boboiboy put a cloth on Fang's forehead."Boboiboy,can you take care of him?I need to find a cure"Said Kaizo.Boboiboy nodded."I will and I won't leave him alone.Beside he's my best friend and he's your one and only brother"Kaizo then gave a kiss at his cheek.Boboiboy blush.Kaizo walk out of the room.Boboiboy took a pillow and yell in it.He look at Fang.He's face was so red."Why he kiss me?"He muttered."Boy?"Boboiboy smile and caress his cheek."Shh...Your gonna be okay baby"Fang slowly get up."Boy,I'm thirsty"Said Fang slowly.Boboiboy smile."Okay,I'll go get you something to drink"Boboiboy get up and walk to the kitchen.Then he walk up to Fang's room with a glass of water."Here Fang,drink it"Said Boboiboy.Fang took the glass of water and drink it.Then he gave it to Boboiboy."Thanks"He laid down back on the bed."Boy,I'm cold.Really cold"Said Fang.Boboiboy slowly laid down beside him and hug him."Its okay.You can snuggle up at me Fang"Said Boboiboy.Fang turn to face to face with him.There muzzle was inches away.They both blush."I-I'm sorry"Said Fang.Boboiboy smile and kiss his forehead."Its okay Fang.Beside your sick"

At Kaizo's ship

-"We need to find that white rose to cure Private Pang"

-"But how?We need to find the exact location of the flower"

-"Tried to find it*Get up*I want to watch my brother"

Kaizo jump of the ship and walk into the house.When he walk into the room,he saw Fang and Boboiboy on the bed and hugging each other.Kaizo walk up to them."You guys are cute when each other"

To be continued...

Author note:Sorry I didn't update it.I'm busy with my homework.Don't worry!!I try to update it.Please leave comments or votes for my story

Love~Author