"C-can y-you give me a glass of water?" I stuttered clearly I'm still in a state of shock.

"Yeah sure, silly me. Wait for me here okay?" Rachel asked me.

I nodded. She got up from the chair and walked towards the door not until it burst open totally hitting Rachel square in the face.

Oh god. That's epic. I burst out in a fit of giggles as well as Ally. I jumped in surprise as I hear her laugh, she's here the whole time?

"Damn it! Who did that?" Rachel shouted rubbing her forehead.

"Shit! Mom! I'm so sorry, urgh I'm so fucking stupid!" Brandon shouted in frustration.

"Stupid ass." Ally murmured and I snickered beside her.

"Language!" Rachel growled

"Sorry." Brandon ducked his head while Rachel walked past him and left the room.

Brandon walked in with a smile on his face. He sat beside Ally and gave her a wink, Ally gave him a disgusted look. Well I can't blame her. I watched them in amusement.

I know all of you think that I'm bipolar cause just awhile ago I was crying and here I am now laughing. Well, I just want to release my stress.

"You're young and I'm old so I suggest you to stop hitting on me." Ally said smugly.

"I don't mind cause damn girl, you're a sexy piece of ass." He said huskily.

Ew. Flirty poo.

"I know that she's sexy but fuck off cause she's mine. Touch her and you'll forget who you are." Ian growled possesively.

I was startled by his sudden appearance beside Ally, Carson trailed him behind with an embarrassed and pained look etched on his perfect face.

"Geez, I'm kidding okay." Brandon said in a playful voice as he rolls his eyes.

"You better be." Ian threatened Brandon, then he snaked an arm around Ally's waist making her squirm and as far as I can see Ian is enjoying it. Seconds later Ian pulled Ally with her and went towards the door.

"Bye for now Cass we'll visit you tomorrow but we have to make out for now!" Ian called across the room.

Ally slapped his arms playfully and I saw her blush growing on her cheeks. I chuckled and it was quickly cut off by the click of the door.

I turned towards Brandon and gave him a questioning look.

"What? She damn sexy." Brandon shrugged.

"You have to stop hitting on girls who are older than you." I said in a sisterly voice.

Is that even a word?

"Whatever, so I just came here to bring you food." Brandon pointed towards the white table with a vase of flower placed on the middle.

"Thank you." I offered him a smile which he returned immediately.

"Well that's all, I'll leave you two now." He said before leaving the room.

The room fell silent and a little bit awkward with nobody talking. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing comes out so I just slid back in the duvet and cover my goosed bumped arms.

Carson cleared his throat thankfully indicating that he's going to talk any minute now.

"So uhmm.." He said nervously.

I looked at him and examined his now flushed face. One word to describe it, Cute.

"I'm sorry for beating your dad and storming out of the room leaving you crying. I know that you needed me back there but I can't face you because I'm so ashamed that I beat my girlfriend's father. I'm so sorry Cass, I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me, my presence and my comfort. I'm sorry for storming out and-"

I silenced him with a kiss, at first he was frozen in shock but a little later he kissed me back. Sparks exploded in every part of me, then he pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss by running his tongue along my lower lip.

I granted his request and let his tongue explore mine. I moaned, I'll never get tired of these kisses. I felt a warm hand behind my bare back and I shivered involuntarilly.

We kissed and kissed until I pulled away leaving the both of us breathless. Carson placed his forehead against my own and breath deeply fanning my face.

"You shouldn't be ashamed, I was really thankful that you beat him up for me because I can't do it." I kissed his swolen lips softly.

"Mmhmm.." He mummbled nuzzling his head on my shoulder trailing kisses under my jawline then under my ears.

He nibbled my earlobe softly earning a moan from me before sucking on my spot.

I tilted my head sidewards to give him full access. It feels so good. He sucked on the skin beneath my ear and bit it gently before licking it, tickling it.

I burst out laughing as he pulled away and gave me a questioning look with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me.

"I'm ticklish and that thing you did tickled me." I giggled.

He flicked my nose and I wrinkled it.

"Do you wanna eat now?" He asked while hugging me.

"Only if you feed me." I put my puppy dog eyes.

"Alright lazy bum." He said lazily.

He stood up and walked over the table with the food then he grabbed a plate. He put the slice of pizza there then he walked over to my side.

"Say ahh." He said as he opened his mouth wide with the pizza in his hands.

I mimicked his action although I'm laughing softly. He shoved the pizza into my mouth and it's heaven.

"Mhhhm." I moaned in delight.

"If I knew that you'd be moaning like that I'd feed you pizza everytime." He winked at me.

I quickly shut my mouth and finished the whole pizza in 5 minutes. Followed by second round and finally I have a happy stomach.

"gosh. Are you a girl?" Carson mocked a shocking face.

I glared at him and slid into the duvet preparing to sleep. I yawned and mumbled a goodnight to Carson. I closed my eyes.

I felt the hospital bed squeak and the bed dipped in. Seconds later I felt fingers brushing my forehead and then followed by a kiss.

"Sleep tight princess. I know that you're already asleep and this is probably the reason why I would tell you this. Cass, I think I'm falling for you, hard. And you're my only saving grace." He whispered.

-----------------------------------

Oh my goooooosh! CARSON please be reaaaal!:D

Anyway sorry for the delay school works:( I'll try to update more often, I'm really sorry for the delay:(

Anyway I'm sure that you're going to like the next chapter:>

Can I get 40 votes pleaaaase?:) And please give me feedbacks/comments it makes me happy to read them:)

I love youuuu wattpad readers! Mwaaah!

Next Update

• Sunday or Tuesday

~ohhlala_77 xxxxxx