with you in my life

I'm longing for her touches, for her smiles, for her hugs, for her voice, for her smell, im longing for her.

It's been 2 months since I last saw the girl I love. It's killing me but I know it's for OUR future. Yes. I'm including her in my future and in every decision I made, I make and I will make.

Distance won't fade my love for her. Why? Because, I don't know. I just know that I can't be happy with my life in the future if I don't see her smiling because of me, because she's mine.

Training is so damn hard, but when she calls I don't know where are those damn body pains run away. Her smile completes my everyday life.

*kriiing*kriiiing*kriiiiing*

I smile formed in my lips. My sunshine is calling. My pain reliever, my everything.

I tapped the button.

Im greeted with her beautiful face, smiling. This girl is such a lucky catch. Won't find a stone now that I found my diamond. Won't waste this gem for nothing.

Ly: hi babe! How was training? You look tired

I was startled when i heard the sadness in her voice!

Kief: hello babe. I'm not tired Na. My happy pill just called awhile ago.

I saw her face turned sour. Selosa po si ly, hahah. OK lang mahal ko naman.

Ly: who is that happy pill?! Nang mapatay ko

Hahaha. See? She's jelous! Good Lord, never have it ever crossed my mind. Cheating is the least crap I can do, I love her that much. Su much. But I'll tease her first. Hahaha

Kief: is my babe jelous or what?

Ly: what?! I'm not! I'm just asking!

She replied defensively but obviously she's just too jelous, ang kunot SA noo nya says it all. Hahahah, silly girl.

Kief: okay. I think I should end this call kasi tatawagan ko ang happ-

Ly: FINE! IM JELOUS! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN :( HINDI MO NA BA AKO MAHAL?

Bingo. Hahahah.

Kief: tampururot ka na niyan? Haha. Ikaw naman kasi ang happy pill ko. You know what babe, tumawag ka lang parang nagkaka energy Na ako kahit sabrang drained nako. Ikaw lang. I love you okay? Hahah. I miss you

Bigla naman na siyang ngumiti, it made me smile too. My ray of sunshine.

Ly: aww, I miss you babe. I want to visit you there. Can I go there ba?

Kief: how I wish you can fly to my condo right now babe. Miss Na miss na kita. US isnt fun without my girl. Asking me if you can go here is never a problem. I hope you can be here. I mean, right here, right now.

Ly: ang corny mo talaga kahit kailan. Hahah, but you miss me that much huh. Yiey.

Kief: ako PA talaga ha? Hahahh. Ewan ko sayo. Wait? San ka ngayon? Bakit iba background mo? Wala ka sa condo mo?

Mas lumapad po ang ngiti niya Na mas lalong nakapag pa miss sakin sakanya.

Ly: uhm. Try mo nga bumaba sa ground floor ng condo mo babe. May pinadala ako, mukhang dumating Na.

Huh? Ano na namang pakulo nito?

Kief: why? Bakit ka biglang nagpadala babe?  May nakalimutan ba ko? 24 pa ngayon ah

Ly: hahah silly, just go downstairs ang call me when you get it. Clear babe?

Kief: yes ma'am. Love you

Ly: love you. (Winks)

I go down stairs lazily. If and only if the sender isn't ly? Trust me I won't go downstairs. But it's my love who wants me to go down stairs.

When I walk through the hallway, I saw a familiar figure with a traveling bag. Wait?! Is that Alyssa?!

Kief: ly?! Babe?!

Is that really her?!

Lumingon yung babae and I confirmed it's her that is the cause why I'm jogging my way to her! Aw ghad I miss her so damn much!

She opened her arms like asking for a hug and as soon as I reached her position I immediately hugged her tight!

Ghad I miss her smell. I miss her. Damn. I'm like a gay.

Ly: miss mo Na ko niyan? Hahahahahahahaha.

Kinurot ko nalang ilong niya which she doesn't protest that somewhat shocked me. I miss her. Zenith of I miss her won't describe how much I missed her.

Kief: missed you babe.

I kissed her passionately. I miss kissing this lips.

After a few seconds hinampas Na niya ko. My brutal  girlfriend, check. That really means I'm not dreaming!

Ly: sobra napo yun. Hahah. Miss Na din po kita kaya ako napadayo dito.

She's really a busy person kasi her business is famous around the world.

Ly: your beard Na naman kief eh. I told you to take time shaving it kasi hindi maganda tignan eh.

Napapout naman ako. Nabakla Na. Sakanya lang naman ako ganito eh. Alaga ako nito masyado. And same as to her. I treasure her that much.

Kief: Di mo Na ako love dahil my beard ako?

Ly: (nakaw halik) I missed you really babe. Hahaha. Oa mo, malamang love padin. Ikaw si kiefer eh. Yung mahal ko.

This. Everyone don't know that Alyssa could be VERY sweet sometimes. Yung tipong kelalalaki Kong Tao eh kinikilig ako. Her effect to me isn't questionable. I love her to death, God knows that.

Kief: Tara na nga sa loob. Nababakla ako dito eh. Akin na bags mo babe.

--

Her surprising me just added more and more the love I have for her. Ghad. She's lovable in many ways, I tell you.

She's extraordinary, she's loving, she's crazy, she's harsh, she's a beast but most importantly, she's mine. Hay, ly.

Don't judge me. Or even though you judge me as soon as ly is still with me, I won't care. I know she's my forever.

With her in my life, there is nothing I want more indeed. This busy woman gives me more than enough time, and I so so so so love her for that. This relationship, her, my everything and my love for her is for keeps and more than treasurable.

+++++++++++++++++++

An: hola 😊 coz it's G's birthday I have an update. Hahaha. Hi kieflyxpongki! I won't call you in your first name for your life to be private. Happy birthday Bes. More candles to blow and more blessings to come. Love you 💖

-B