The Death Cure (page 250)

SPOILERS OKAY
I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THIS
I DIDNT CRY READING THE ACTUAL BOOK BUT THIS DESTROYED ME LMAO BYE

credits to James Dashner for destroying me. You're the man..man.

Newt suddenly twisted around and grabbed Thomas by the hand holding the pizza. He yanked it towards himself, forcing it up until the crust of the pizza was pressed against his lips. "Now make amends! Feed me! I trusted you with that note! No one else! Now feed me!"

  Thomas tried to pull the pizza away, but newt was too strong cause he wanted the pizza so badly.
"I can't, newt, I can't." Thomas wanted the pizza just as much as newt did, and to be fair, he was the one who bought the pizza.

"Make amends! Repent for what you did!" The words tore out of him, his whole body trembling, and his stomach growling. Then his voice dropped to an urgent harsh whisper. "Feed me, you shuck coward. Prove you can do the right thing. Feed me!"

The words horrified Thomas. He wanted to give newt a snickers bar to make him less angry. "Newt maybe we can-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! I trusted you! Now do it!"

"I can't."

"Do it!"

"I can't!" How could newt ask him to do something like this? How could he possibly give his friend his last slice of pizza?

"Feed me or I'll kill you. Feed me! Do it!"

"Newt.."

"Do it!"

"I.."

"FEED ME!!1!" And then Newt's eyes cleared, as if he'd gained one last trembling gasp of sanity and his voice softened. "Please, Tommy, please."

With his heart falling into a black abyss, Thomas handed Newt the greasy slice of pizza.

UM

WELL THAT WAS SOMETHING.

MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT REQUESTS FROM BOOKS OR MOVIES OR WHATEVER