Proposal

⭐️Killian has his handS back⭐️

Killian's POV
Fiddling with the cursed black thing roped around my neck I try to prepare for mine and Emma's date. She had insisted that I wore it with my black pants and white long sleeve shirt with my classic leather jacket. After the Snow Queen was defeated nearly a year ago Storybrooke had finally settled enough to were we could live a normal life.

I had asked if Emma would move in with me about 3 months ago and she had confessed 2 months ago that she loves me. It was a wonderful feeling I'd never forget. So tonight I was going to...what do people say here....."pop the question?"

Groaning loudly I continue to try and tie the blasted thing making a chuckle erupt from behind. I turn around to be met face to face with Emma who was smiling widely, loving the struggle between me and the bloody scarf.

She smirks and steps forward sliding her hands up my shoulders to the rag. My body erupts in butterflies at the contact, how she still had this affect on I'd never know. "Need a little help."she chuckles as she magically perfects the cursed item around my neck.

Just the sight of her made me lose my head. She wore a dress like on our first date but it was a blood red and longed sleeved with black heels. Her hair was neatly curled and pinned on the corners of her head.

Her lips were a delicate red, as if an artist himself painted them on. Her greens eyes seemed joyful for once and not clouded with worry for the safety of the town. In one word she looks bloody gorgeous and she was all mine.

She smiles again and lays her hands gently on my chest,"All done Captain Jones."she says looking up at me. I can't help but smile back and loop my hands around the small of her back pulling her closer.

"Aye, I almost had the vile creature until you saved the day."I chuckle locking her eyes with mine. She laughs,"Captain Hook, defeated by a tie!"

I smirk and can't help but feel a burst of excitement rush through at the thought of living the rest of my life with this woman. The love of my life, Emma Swan.

Leaning forward I cut her laugh short and capture her lips with mine. She smiles against my lips and moves her hands to play with my hair making my stomach clench. She was a bloody siren but I didn't care, I needed her.

The kiss turns passionate as my grip on her back tightens pulling her flushed against me. She pulls back too soon leaving me craving more of her delectable lips.  "Careful Captain or you'll take off my lip stick."she says breathlessly with a chuckle.

I feel my stomach clench again, the wanting if her lips on mine driving me insane. But I refrain my old pirate ways and nod, slightly stepping back. "Shall we be off then?"I ask walking over towards my leather jacket thrown onto the bed.

She agrees and takes my offered hand as we exit our quiet little house.

*************************************
I laugh at a story from Emma's past just as the sun sets outside the restaurant. I had stumbled upon this interesting place when we returned from the Enchanted Forest and longed to spend a night here with Emma. Now I finally had my chance.

She takes another bite of her dessert, scanning the quaint little place. From what I gathered it was called the Jewel of the Realm, a very peculiar name I did not enjoy but with Emma here it was in the past.

"Enjoying the restaurant, love?"I ask cleaning off my plate as well. She focuses her attention back on me and smiles with nod,"Yea."she finally gets out swallowing a bite of her cake.