Lazy Day

Emma's POV
I wake up feeling a warm arm draped around my stomach and a firm body pressed against my back. I smile, Killian.

It had been 3 weeks since he had been rescued from the Underworld, 2 since we had moved into the house together. I turn to face him as a smile spreads across his lips, his hair was messed up, but it was adorable.

I play with it using my finger tips until he chuckles opening his eyes. "Morning love."he says gruffly smiling at me. He leans forward and kisses my lips lightly. My stomach fills with butterflies as I smile with his lips against mine.

His eyes held some much life and joy making my inside burst with excitement. This was the longest time that Storybrooke hadn't had someone terrorizing the town and I loved it.

"Morning Captain."I yawn snuggling deeper into arms. He chuckles again making his chest erupt in a deep rumble making me blush for some reason. I turn so my back was to his chest and curl up in his warmth under the covers.

He had been wearing sweat pants and plain white v-neck shirts to bed that looked good on him. Very good on him. I wore stringed shorts and one of his bigger white shirts making life even more perfect. Sounds cheesy but it's the truth.

Did I mention he had his hand back? Well he has his hand back. When we arrived back from the Underworld he said that I was his future and he wanted to forget his past, hence why he now has his hand.

"What's the plan of action for today Swan?"he asks closing his eyes as he plays with my hair with his new hand. I moan dramatically shoving my face into the sheets,"Do we have to always do something?"I ask lazily keeping my face in the bed.

I hear him shuffle behind me until his head peeked out over my shoulder,"You want to stay home?"he raises an eyebrow with a smirk. I roll my eyes and smack him with a pillow,"Yes Killian I do."I yawn shifting around a little bit loving the way he said home. I hadn't heard those words in so long, if even ever.

"Hmmmm."he replies burying his face into my hair, his lips lightly grazing my neck. My heart starts to beat erratically as he breaths in deeply. I turn to face him making him open his crystal like eyes.

Closing the distance between us he kisses my lips softly and slowly, savoring the quiet moment we were finally having. He kisses me quite passionately cupping my cheek with his good hand. My cheeks and lips feel on fire as he continues to pour out all his love into this one kiss.

I pull back after a couple seconds, gasping for air right as my stomach grumbles.....loudly. Killian burst out laughing and sticks his head into his pillow to muffle it. I roll my eyes smiling and slip out of bed throwing a pillow at him. He gets a blow to the head, bullseye.

"Haha, hilarious."I say sarcastically walking over to the dresser to grab my brush. I start to untangle my hair, glancing back at Killian every once and a while.

I catch him staring at me intensely with one hand laid behind his head and whip around before he can mask it up. "Would you like to tell me why you were looking at me like that?"I lay my hands on my hips.

He smirks and raises an eyebrow,"You want honesty?"he asks smuggly, his voice covered in mischievousness. I slightly smile and raise an eyebrow like him,"Yes."I simply state with confidence.

He sits up and crosses his arms behind his head,"Is it bad form for a man to watch his love brush her hair?" he asks with a small smirk placed on his tempting lips.