That would explain why he's so light...

  There had been a time when Ladybug hugged Chat and she felt how thin he was. After that she began to bring meals for him since she was convinced he was homeless and even went as far as spoonfeeding him. Her face quickly matched her suit as she thought of the other moments they shared. The ones she's shared with Chat, who was also Adrien! Then the big one, she had kissed him.

  I kissed Adrien Agreste

  She wanted to crawl in a whole and not come out, ever. Her hands went over she railing as she suppressed a wail of disparity. She nearly cried out when she felt a hand grab her shoulder suddenly. It felt heavy as her blood ran cold.

  "Marinette," It said.

She spun around quickly with her arm in the air ready to elbow the person. Their hand was quick to catch her elbow as their green eyes locked with her blue ones. Adrien looked surprised as Marinette pulled back. She stammered an apology to Adrien as she waved her arms around. His hand went behind his neck with a sheepish smile on his face.

  "No, it's my fault for scaring you like that,"

  "What are you doing up? At this hour, I mean," Her eyes trailed off to his shirt.

  "I could ask you the same My Lady." He grinned before nodding his towards a room.

  "Well, I was -" She remembered that Felix had warned her of his brother's jealously "thirsty, and went down for a drink."

  Well, it wasn't a lie. She did have some juice with Felix not an hour ago.

  "Ah, I see," Adrien walked to the room at the end of the hallway.

  "Follow me, My Lady." He grinned.

  "If you weren't cute I'd march straight to your bed," She puffed her cheeks.

  "Who said we weren't going to?" Adrien could feel a little of Chat peaking out.

  That little comment had Marinette flustered in seconds. She was used to it as Ladybug hearing it from Chat but not from Adrien. When her silence caught up to him, Adrien grew flustered himself and wanted to lock himself in the room and not come out. It came out so naturally he couldn't help it!

  "If that's okay with you," A timid voice came behind Adrien.

  He looked at her with surprise and nearly fainted. She looked so cute with her head to the side as her face rivaled the color of her suit. Her finger scratched at her cheek as her lips formed into a pout. Her big, bluebell eyes glanced at him with sudden curiosity.

  "Adrien? Are you okay?" Her small hand wrapped over his wrist.

  "All fine, My Lady!" He nearly shouted.

  "You seem so ruffled up Chaton, a suiting look on you," Marinette grinned, a little bit of Ladybug showing up as she tapped his nose and walked into the room.

  "Ahhh," Adrien's face was burning.

  He had hoped to woo her with his witty charm. He simply nodded as he turned to close the door and lock it. Marinette had already situated herself in the small study as she sat on a gray couch. The room had a coffee table in the middle with two gray couches on either side. Two book shelves were the side walls as they met to the front wall. Instead of a continuing book case it was a normal gray wall that closed curtains tied together. Marinette stared above her at the ceiling in wonder.

  Above her, the ceiling was a dark color and splashes of green, glowing stars. It looked like an entire Galaxy on it, some white splashed here and there with crosses of stars. Adrien took the seat next to her before staring at the make shift galaxy. A silence grew between them before he broke it.

  "Before I was actually able to leap into the stars themselves, I came here. I imagined what it would be like to be amongst the stars," His voice was soft and gentle.

  "Now that I am Chat, I can do it. Leap and leap across the skies so much closer than being on a couch."

  His hand shot up as he tried to reach for them. Marinette's eyes followed his arm before slowly dragging her hand across his arm and locked their fingers. Her head leaned on his shoulder as she pointed their hands to another star. She smiled as she traced out some constellations.

  "I know, I see you try to launch yourself high into the sky. At first, I thought to myself what is he doing? He's going so high!" Her voice was also low and gentle.

  "It dawned on me when you would come on patrols or even in a fight so frustrated and tired, that you wanted to leap into the sky." She whispered at last.

  He felt embarrassed the little habit he had was noticed. He let out a small chuckle and his shoulder shook her head. She smiled before looking at him with warm eyes. Her hand brought down his onto her lap as she smiled. Her other hand touched his cheek as their foreheads touched.

  "Next time, take me to stars with you," She whispered.

  "I will, My Lady, I promise." His arms wrapped around her.

  "Good," Her head tilted and their lips met.

  It was a sweet, passionate kiss that melted them both. They fought together and took control as they clung to each other. Her arms around his neck and his around her waist. It was a dream come true for them both. When they pulled away they were panting for air and needed it desperately. At this point, Tikki and Plagg sleepily floated off towards the shelves.

  "I love you, Marinette." Adrien said bold and clearly.

  "I love you, Adrien." Her voice shook a bit as her face flushed.

  "Also, of note, Felix has a fiancé." Marinette grinned before running off with a giggling Tikki.

  "...WHAT?!" Adrien chased after Marinette as Plagg laughed after him.

A/N: Y'all it's so hard listening to a sad song and writing this passage and getting the mood ruined by "Prince Ali" from Alladin 😂

  Its over! I missed you too, Felix is over! I had fun and also made the story up as I updated oops.