Our First Meeting

The clouds blinded the moon as it rose and the sun set. A wind moved rapidly and harshly through the sky as two figures went their separate ways. One clad in black leather as his cat ears sat on his head took off south while the other one clad in a red and black polka dotted suit went north. They waved at each after a job well done of protecting their city and craved the warmth of their beds. Ladybug wasn't too far from her own home until she missed her target and fell down into a nearby wall with a yelp. She groaned as she hit the floor and a pink light flooded the area, which was luckily abandoned or so she thought.

Marinette now stood in place of Ladybug as Tikki flew out exhausted from their patrol. It took longer than they wanted after they found some crooks trying to break into some poor family's home. Chat didn't seem to take it too lightly as he went in blindly like always. Ladybug called out to her reckless partner before muttering a curse at him and joining him in the fray. They scared the crooks enough to have them leave the premises and left before they woke up the family sleeping. Chat got a scolding for doing something reckless but he didn't care, all he wanted was to protect that family and he did. Tikki groaned as Marinette muttered an apology to her friend as she passed a cookie to her. Everything was eerily quiet as she walked closer towards the end of the little outdoor corridor. Suddenly...