Chapter 1

A long time ago there once was a happy kingdom ruled by a fair and mighty king called Stoick the Vast with his wife Valka the Peaceful. Their kingdom was at peace with dragons and the dragons protected them with their lives. The king and queen wanted a child badly but was not able to have one until two years later when a beautiful baby girl was born. Things looked good for the family for eight years as they adored, valued, and spoiled their only child. Until on the child's eighth birthday, the palace was overrun by their enemy. A man who called himself Drago the Dragon Conquer has always wished to take the kingdom of Berk for himself and was finally able to do so.

He brought the bodies of the king and queen forward but forgot about the child. Nobody knew what happened to the girl or where she went when she was able to escape or even how she escaped, all they knew was that she was out there and hoped for her return to bring the kingdom back to its full glory. The dragons had fled to their leader and hid for the time being until it was time to come back as ordered by their owners. Everyone began to wait until the time was right while beginning small rebellions to give their new king a hard time. But that wasn't until twelve years later that everything changed for the better.

~~~

Twenty year old Astren flew on his dragon across the forest of Berk getting away from the palace guards after another perfect hit on the Kings black market place destroying it completely and cutting off the Kings resources that are forced from the town to be given to the King. He smirked beneath his brown fur hood and pulled up his dark brown leather scarf to cover his mouth and nose leaving only his sky blue eyes visible on his face while his shoulder length blond hair was hidden within the hood. His red bandaged wrapped shirt was wrapped tightly around his muscular frame, but not too much, he had tight blue pants with spikes on the sides and a spiked belt wrapped around his waist once, dark brown leather boots that went to his lower knees, and thick wrapped brown leather and fur wrappings that covered the wrist to the elbow.

"Come on Stormfly, let's give them a taste of their own medicine of what happens when you mess with rebel warriors like us," Astren said with a smirk making Stormfly squawk happily before she did a bank turn to her left and hovered above the men coming after them.

Stormfly was a beautiful Deadly Nadder that Astren had found as a young teen when she had been detected by a squad of the Kings and was about to be captured when Astren interfered and took them all down with a swipe of his prized axe. That was the day he earned Stormfly's trust and they became best friends since that day while always defended each other at the cost of their lives.

As the squad came closer, Stormfly prepared to fire her spikes when she was beaten by another set of spikes that were fired at the guards making them retreat. The spikes were silver and more sharper than Stormfly's looking like they were barbs made to withstand fences. "I had them Hethren," Astren said bored out of his mind at being beaten again at taking down the enemy once more.

"I know you did brother, but where's the fun in competition?" a voice said as a silver Razorwhip dragon pulled up next to Stormfly hovering with a young boy Astren's age on a saddle handmade by the boy himself with bars to hold onto, attached to the saddle.

Hethren was a young orphan boy that Astren had met in the orphanage where he was raised in until he became too independent to leaving the orphanage. The orphanage founder found Hethren as a baby on the doorstep with an old fashion made horn on the basket and a note saying what his name was, when he was born, and that he needed to be hidden from the evil king. Astren met the boy when the boy was being picked on by a group of kids for not having parents. That was the day the two of them became friends and have been together through thick and thin.

The young boy had black hair that went to his shoulders, silver sharp shoulder pads, green long sleeved shirt, silver sharp arm guards, black leggings, silver scaled material that was half tied around his waist and hung from the back of his waist, brown leather boots with light brown leather strings wrapped around them three times, a dark brown leather hood, and a dark brown leather scarf that went up to his eyes to cover his lower mouth. His Razorwhip dragon friend was a female called Windshear and they have been best friends for quite a long time since Hethren found the young dragon after being attacked by a wild Typhoomorang.

Destiny In Flightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें