Flying to paradise

Hello there! Welcome to another story by mwah! This is a co-written story. This is Rachel but Megan can introduce herself in the next chapter!:) ENJOY.

Katy's POV

I sent Shawn and Maya down to the car to finish loading everything as I grabbed my purse. I looked around the room to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything before leaving the apartment with a smile.

Once I got the front of the building I get in the passenger seat, ready to leave but I heard the voice of my oldest daughter. "Mom, you have another kid. That kid is not in the car."

Mother of the year award goes to me! Obviously.

My eyes widen as I rush out of the car and back up to the apartment. I unlock the door and quickly walks to the nursery. "Hey, baby girl!" I placed my little girl into my hip and left again. Second attempt best?

Once I checked everything was okay we drove off to the airport.

3 hour drive. 2 loved up teenagers and a baby. Fun? No. Shawn trying to concentrate on the road and watch to make sure Lucas and Maya keep their hands at a decent place makes me nervous.

"Shawn, watch the road!" I shout for the 100th time. I place my hand on top of his to calm him a little. "Would you rather a relaxing holiday or to be in a hospital bed?"

"Whichever keeps his hormonal hands a good distance from the kid!" Shawn speaks in a serious tone. Becoming more and more protective over his adopted daughter everyday.

A couple hours later. No ones POV

"Panga...!" The youngest Hunter giggled, reaching her arms out away from her mother for Topanga to hold. Topanga placed the child on her hip smiling.

"She's really taken a liking to you, huh?" Katy speaks while admiring her daughter. "Obviously." Topanga laughed using her free hand to hold her suitcase handle.

A year ago Katy got pregnant with Alexis. She was very much a surprise but an amazing gift. Having a 16 month old baby to take care of is a handful but it's easier than last time. She's not alone to do it anymore.

After checking in and waiting for their flight, the two families board the plane. Cory, Shawn and Auggie together. Riley, Maya and Lucas, with Farkle behind them. And then Topanga, Katy and Alexis in the row next to them.
--------------------------------------------
"Mom, how long is left?" Riley asks Topanga an hour after taking off. "About two hours, Riley. Get some sleep." Topanga spoke and Maya boredly (did I just invent a new word?!) poked the adults head.

"What are you doing, you strange child?" Topanga spoke with a laugh. "I will fight you, tomato!" Maya laughed as she spoke the words.

At the resort in Hawaii

"Paradise!" Maya shouted with a bright smile on her face. She's never been on a real holiday before. Katy also looked around with a smile, admiring the beauty of the resort.

Cory sorted out the rooms while everyone else talked about what they were going to do in the next 10 days.

Shawn stood with Katy and Topanga, keeping a close eye on Maya and Lucas. "Keep your hands where I can see them!"

"Yes sir" replied Lucas, putting his hands up in surrender.

Maya gave Shawn a look that said he was clearly embarrassing her. "So can we go look around the resort? Maybe head to the beach?" asked Maya. Riley, Farkle, and Lucas we're all just as eager to start exploring as well.

"And I would like to take a look at the native plant life and dormant volcanoes. I actually made a whole list of them for us to explore together" added Farkle.

"Of course you did, Farkle" said Riley, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah. That too, I guess." said Maya.

"I suppose that's fine. After you put up your luggage" said Katy as she tried to soothe a fussy Alexis.

Just then, Cory came back with everyone's keys. Of course, not before accidentally dropping them, causing Topanga to playfully roll her eyes. "Alright, we're all on the same floor so let's head the elevator!" exclaimed Cory.

Before Maya could grab her suitcase, Lucas interjected. "Here, let me get that for you"

"Thanks, huckleberry." replied Maya, her eyes lighting up.

The group was now headed to their suite. "Seriously, who does that kid think he is?" Shawn mumbled under his breath.

"Be nice, honey. He's a good kid." assured Katy. However, Shawn still wasn't quite sure and would continue to keep a close eye on the two of them.

------------

Katy, Shawn, and Maya were completely stunned as they entered their Hawaiian suite. The suite was very spacious, with an adjoining room where Maya would sleep. There was a luxurious, tropical atmosphere within the room which the family could definitely get used to.

Maya marveled at her surroundings. "Wow, this place is amazing. Can we, like, live here permanently?"

"I wish" Shawn said with a laugh.

Katy sat baby Alexis on the king sized bed and sighed. This vacation was very much needed, especially for Katy. The woman worked tirelessly to take care of her family and never once complained because, truthfully, she enjoyed every minute of it. With the help of her husband, she was also beginning to realize it was okay to want a break every once in awhile.

"Can I go hang out now?" asked Maya after she was finished settling in. She changed into a white floral sundress along with a matching flower crown.

"Okay, baby girl. Don't be out too late, though" said Katy.

Her sweet baby sister reached her chubby little arms out for Maya, who couldn't resist those big beautiful blue eyes. "I can take Lexi with me" offered Maya.

Katy smiled appreciatively at her oldest daughter. "I'm sure she'd love that"

Shawn had Alexis in his arms and he kissed her cheek before handing her to Maya.

"Have fun, kiddo." Shawn called out as Maya headed out the door with the baby.

Shawn discovered that his wife had already went outside on the balcony and he went to join her. He walked up to her, hugging her waist from behind as she closed her eyes and took in the beauty of it all. The ocean view was absolutely spectacular. The clear blue water and white sands looked like something out of a travel magazine. It was hard to believe it was real. For 10 days, this would be their paradise.

"Look at this view, Shawn. Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?" said Katy.

Shawn softly kissed the back of her neck. "Yes, I see it every day. My wife and two daughters."

Katy turned to face her husband, who still looked at her as if she were his entire universe. That never changed once they got married, if anything, it only intensified. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. Shawn held his wife, the kiss was slow and passionate.

When they parted lips, Katy held both of Shawn's hands. "I just realized that we're totally alone right now. That almost never happens anymore" said Katy, her eyes wide and full of mischief.

A sly grin formed across his face. "You're right. So what do you suggest we do about that?"

"Hmmm, let's see. Hawaii, alone in a luxury hotel room with the love of my life. That's a tough one" said Katy with a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"I have a few..ideas.." Shawn trailed off before suddenly lifting Katy from the ground and carrying her bridal style back into the room where the couple enjoyed a little paradise of their own.