V

Grayson's POV
Friday
12:39 AM

I immediately put my hands up. Is Aaron on crack? Wtf.
"look man I don't know how the fuck she got could have gotten out. She definitely could not have gotten far. Trust me man let's just calm down and look for her. Ok?"
I was actually scared for once. That I would lose her. And never be able to touch her silky skin. She's such a beut. 
"Ok we better find her or else I'm going to make you pay.. one of you guys will pay." Aaron said angrily.
He lowered the gun and we started searching for her frantically.

(Elizabeth's pov)
Replay of ^ in El's POV

Right when I heard Grayson leave the room I had immediately slipped my hands out of the ropes. He's such a goofass he barely tied me up. Maybe he didn't want to hurt me :).. idk. I walked to every corner of the basement looking for somewhere good to hide . THE WINDOW!the window well was surprisingly unlocked. But I tried and tried to get it open I was far too weak. I wasn't in the right state of mind. I couldn't think of what I was going to do and where I was going to hide. I heard Grayson's voice booming and I couldn't make out what he was saying. But there was also another dominant male voice. I suddenly heard loud footsteps coming down to the basement. I had to think quickly. I jumped and ran to the stair case, I crouched below some boxes beneath the stairs. When this guy, Aaron or whatever pulled out a gun I could feel the whole atmosphere change. They are eventually going to find me. I just don't want Grayson to get punished. I honestly think I'm falling for Grayson fucking Dolan the biggest fucking fuck tease in the school. He fucks every girl and only dates girls so he can fuck them. Wtf. I don't know what's happening, honestly..

They were looking for a solid 30 minutes straight. It felt like hours to me . I could hear Aaron's anger building up. What if Aaron is going to jack me up. Will Grayson protect me? Will Ethan come back? I just don't know what to do. I heard the man which I think his name is Aaron yell ,
"Look man either you're gunna get fucked up tonight or she is. I can't with you anymore we could have made thousands of dollars". 
"What are you going to do huh bud?". Grayson was losing his patience and he was going to get himself shot. "First I'm going to fuck the shit out of her, if we even do find her. If we don't find her I'm going to fuck you up. We had a deal. If only you could have stuck to it".  I got the chills thinking about what he said. I don't want to lose my fucking virginity to this bich.
"Give me two minutes I may have an idea." He said this quietly thinking maybe I wouldn't hear him. I heard loud footsteps going up the stairs that vibrated the walls.
"El please come out I won't let anything bad happen. Please El. I know what we are doing is wrong and super bad. But..I love you" he pleaded.
I don't even know what the fuck I was thinking because I jumped out of my little hiding place and walked towards Gray.
"Gray..." I whispered . He had his back turned away from me. Something triggered him as he wrapped his hand all the way around my neck and he got out more drugs so I would feel more numb and weak he shoved a pill down my throat. He was choking me it hurt so much. He threw me down on the dirty floor and got chains this time. He chained me up so tight I could barely feel my hands as if all blood circulation was being cut off.

"I got her Aaron!"
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading the new chapter will definitely be up soon I hope you guys like this story line:)