Recover, Reminisce, Repeat

A/N: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Enjoy!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Muffled voices sounded around his blurred world.

"Oh my god! Yugi!"

"Is he okay?!"

"What happened?!"

He wished that he could answer the questions, but when he opened his mouth, no sound came out.

"He's bleeding a lot!"

"That gash in his stomach; it's so deep!"

"He needs a hospital!"

"There's no time for that! We can fix it!"

A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around him gingerly; feeling himself off of the ground in an instant. Straining through his blurred vision, he recognized familiar crimson eyes. But it wasn't the usual look those crimson eyes held.

They were full of worry and guilt.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yugi sat up painfully on the couch, rubbing his head. What had happened? Why did everything hurt?

Where's Yami?!

"Yugi, please lay back down." Yugi knew that voice. He glanced over to Ryou and immediately grabbed the albino by his small shoulders. "Where is he?!"

"Wh-who?" Ryou - obviously startled - tried to calm down his friend.

"Where is he?! Where's my Master?!"

Ryou shook his head; not understanding. Yugi felt hot tears build at the thought of Yami being seriously injured.

"Lay back down Yugi." The baritone voice commanded firmly yet kindly. The Neko boy's eyes widen as he let out a choking sound that was stuck in his throat. He was okay.
Yami entered the living room with Malik behind him; both carrying something.

"Oh.." Yugi smiled thankfully when Yami kneeled down in front of him. Looking down, the boy had to fight to keep from letting his emotions show. "You're not injured."

"Not seriously." Yami bluntly added, sharp crimson orbs boring into the Neko's soul. Yugi gulped and attempted to scoot back. Too late.
Yami frowned, gripping Yugi by his left hidden cat ear and pulling it close. Yugi gasped and whined loudly.

"You think collapsing on me is okay?!" Yami lectured, tugging on poor Yugi's sensitive ear.

"M-Master! I'm sorry, b-b-but it was an involuntary a-a-ahh! Action!"

"And here I thought you'd be just fine fighting by yourself! I should've known better!"

"M-Master! Please! L-let go! It hurts!"

Malik, Ryou and Joey watched with eyes the size of saucers. Yugi has cats ears?

"The hell you have to say for yourself?!" Yami pulled Yugi closer; the two now staring each other in the eyes.

"I'm s-sorry?"

"For-?"

"For being too cocky?"

Yami whispered in the caught ear,"Damn right you are." Finally, he released the ear. Whimpering softly, Yugi massaged the base of his ear slowly,"You didn't have to pinch so hard.."

"Whatever. Lift up your shirt."

"W-what?" The boy's face reddened immensely.

"I said lift up your shirt."

"Mhn.."

"Fine; I'll do it." Easily overpowering the little Neko boy, Yami took both of Yugi's wrists within his left hand and lifted it over Yugi's head. "Malik! Now!"

Malik swallowed thickly and rushed over with the gauze, begin to tend to Yugi's wound. The boy thrashed under them,refusing to cooperate.

"No!" He'd shout,"don't touch me!" His black tail unraveled from his tiny waist and swished wildly, slapping Malik across the face.

Ow. That shit stung.

Ignoring the pain, Malik continued to force the gauze around Yugi. Yami called Ryou and Joey over to hold him down.

"Grab his arms! Hold him down!"

"Sorry Yug'." Joey smiled sheepishly and pinned his arms to the couch firmly, effectively ceasing his upper movement a bit, but his head would thrash from side to side.

"Ryou," Yami murmured.

"Yeah?"

"Cover me okay?"

Ryou nodded and took over Yami's position. The crimson-eyes teen's hands carefully made their way to Yugi's tail; using one had to hold that down, and reaching up to massage his ear. Yugi's eyes softened and gained a glossy lust look. His arms went limp, along with his motives to escape.

"You can let go now." Yami sighed with everyone as they released the Neko boy.

An affectionate smirk appeared on Yugi's face. Just before Yami could step off, Yugi wove his arms around the other's neck and pull him back down.

"Y-Yugi?!" Yami tried to pull away but to no avail.

"Mm..Master~." Nuzzling him lovingly,Yugi mumbled,"I didn't think you'd be so kinky."

"Excuse me?!"

Yugi giggled cutely,licking Yami's cheek repeatedly. Yami blushed hard,trying his hardest to wriggle out of Yugi's hold.

"Malik! Are you almost done yet?!"

"Yeah I would if you kept your pet here still!"

"He's not a pet!"

"Mhm. Sure."

"Shut up and hurry up!" Yami felt something run up his leg; he looked down to see that Yugi's tail brushed against his thigh.

"Could you do it again?" Yugi purred.

"Do what?"

"Rub it again."

Yami sighed and found Yugi's ear through that mess of hair and massaged it gently, receiving many purrs and mewls in the process. "I'm only doing this so you'll stay still.." He reminded embarrassedly.

"Is that it?" Yugi mewled, his hold tightened from the level of pleasure. Minutes of purring and grunts of discomfort went on until it was interrupted by Yami's sandy-haired friend who had just finished wrapping the gauze around Yugi's wound.

"Done!" Malik huffed and gave Yugi's tummy a hard smack, snapping the Neko boy out of his sudden stage of needed lust. He squeaked painfully and clutched Yami closer, gaining a disgruntled moan. The tanned teen shot a nasty glare at Malik, then proceeding to attempt to slip out of Yugi's hold.

"It's okay Yugi, just let go." Yami reassured quietly,paying no attention to the friends behind him making smooching sounds and all other nonsense.

Hesitantly,Yugi loosened his grip on Yami to the point where he could sit up - yet he didn't let go entirely. Gazing up at his master with big, amethyst eyes, he felt as if Yami would comfort him. Therefore; the question was:

"Is it alright if I stayed here?"

And the instant response was:

"Whatever makes you feel better."

As a result, Yugi sat in Yami's lap in the opposite direction; staring and stroking at Yami's clothed chest absentmindedly before laying his own head upon it, snuggling into the strong and solid warmth. His tail limply laid on Yami's thighs. The elder teen felt himself grow hot, and suddenly his pants seemed to shrinking.

"Sooo...mind telling us what the bloody hell happened?" Ryou broke the long silence, crossing his arms over his small chest with a worried frown.

Without turning, Yugi closed his eyes and took a heavy breath,"Your friend Téa wasn't actually human; but a snake-like creature from the world of Aspora. She was in the Main of the Serpentina, and wielded Keket's Blade. Her guild name was Anzu Mazaki, and I'm sure that she is being judged back in Aspora as we speak."

Joey stared bug-eyed,"And uh..how would ya know somethin' like dis Yug'?"

Another deep breath," Because I'm from the world of Aspora as well. I knew Anzu before she came to your world."

Another long silence. Then more questions.

"Then what Main are you from Yugi?"

"The Neko Main."

"What's your weapon?"

"Bastet's Whip."

"Are there more like you?"

"Of course."

The three's eyes shined with happy curiosity as they asked the Neko on, receiving satisfyingly terse replies.

"Wow," Malik sighed once all questions were answered,"so Téa was a snake after all..."

"Yes, and now that we posses the Sapphire, we-" Yugi's eyes widened in dislikable realization.

He didn't have the Sapphire.

Averting his glance to Yami, he tugged on his shirt slightly,"please say that you picked up the gem before we left the arcade!"

"I did." Yami nodded with a smile and reached into his pocket,taking out the petite gem with its ocean-blue hue.

"Oh..thank the gods!" Snaking his around Yami, Yugi delivered a quick hug before carefully taking the gem into his hands. "I just have to merge it."

"Are you sure it's a good idea to do that now? I mean; you're hurt. What if your body can't take it?" Yami gripped Yugi's chin and tilted it upwards,staring him straight in the eyes. Yugi swallowed with a curt nod," It's fine; my body will handle it."

"What do you mean,'merge'?" Ryou asked curiously.

Yugi finally turned and smiled to the albino,"I have to merge the gem within myself."

A/N: CLIFFHANGERS! HAH! Read the next part for more! Thanks! ^_^