Amethyst Tells All

A/N: This is more popular than Binds. 0-0 Well damn. I won't delete it then. Enjoy this chapter! Might want to remember the things that Yugi says in this chapter. •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I am obviously not human; a Neko in Japanese terms."

"Yes,I understand that."

"Please tell me if I'm going too fast."

"I'll keep it in mind."

"In another world, I have a different name. Sourcing from my original name, I found Yugi."

"Game..it means 'game' in Japanese."

"Yes. I am of an elite force of my kind that serve our Leader; Queen Minako. There are various guilds that Minako has brought together, consisting of my guild - the Nekos - but there are the Mains."

"The Mains?"

The boy nodded,"Mains. The most common guilds; we were created first."

"Mains are the guilds brought together first." The other repeated,nodding slightly as he looked down at the Neko,"I see."

"Each member of their guild goes through sparring at an early age,and once they are truly ready to be labeled Elite, they are given a weapon."

"At an early age?!"

"The sparring takes up lots of years of our lives Master."

"Figures.." Yami muttered.

"The weapon correspond with our gem,which brings me to another important point: each member of their guild has their own gem, with the exception of a few that are special."

"Is it like the Zodiac but only with gems?"

"In a way. Mains have famous gems that lots of other know,such as the Amethyst, Emerald and Ruby. Each weapon they are given goes along with their spirit gem,and we are to believe that they were sent from the Egyptian gods,passed down to our past ancestors from millions of eons ago."

"Passed down from infamous gods like Ra and Anubis?" Yugi could hear the excitement in Yami's tone,causing him to flash a kind smile to him,"Yes."

"Wow," Yami sighed in wonder,"fascinating. Please do go on."

Yugi let out a slight giggle and continued,"there comes a time where Minako sends one of the very Elite members from each Main down to this world, such as a guardian angel,to protect people like you from upcoming harm. I was one of them."

"You were sent to protect me from what?"

"Whatever threat comes your way Master."

"Future threats?"

"Yes."

"A shame that you can't save me from past ones..." Yami stated coldly,looking away,sensing Yugi draw back a bit. "But don't let me startle you Yugi; continue."

Yugi took a shaken breath before going on with his story,"Th-the gem holds the abilities that the holder has learned and the ones that the previous holder has learned. That is where it becomes confusing. Usually, whenever two Elites cross paths and they aren't allies or apart of the same Main, they join in combat with their weapon and gem abilities. Whoever claims victory over the battle collects the loser's gem,and the loser is sent back to Queen Minako to tally their deeds. Minako has a copy of everyone's gem with her,and she inspects the gems define structure for her proof. When she inspects the structure, and if it is damaged, the person is punishable by Asporian law."

Yami felt a shiver crawl down his spine,"W-what were you saying about the weapons from the gods again? Do you have one that I can see?"

Yugi shook his sadly,"Not an official one."