Prologue

"Do you work here?" He asked her.
That's probably a very vague way to initiate a conversation but, he's an introvert and finally accumulated all his guts to talk to her.

"Yes" she muttered, her gaze was fixed on her mobile screen.
"So, you enjoy your job?" He tried his best to get her attention.
"No" she stated, twisting her lips.
"Then, why do you work here?" He asked.
"Do you really want me to tell you?" She asked, finally gawking him.
"Aahaa.." he shrugged with an embarrassing smile.
"Okay, listen... If I don't work. I need to stay home and my mom, who is eager to get me married will finalize someone like you to tie a knot with and I'm not okay with it." She blurted out and inhaled long. he was startled by her sudden response.

He was unable to speak further and sat mum.

"Anything else?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

He quickly had a gulp of water from the glass on the table and nodded in NO, a bit nervous to talk.

"Great, now can I leave?" She stood up from her seat.
She went away before he could say anything further.

~~~~~~~

It's her 22nd marriage proposal and she successfully failed it.

Well, She is Ananya Kashyap. A 24year old, ambitious and naughty girl. Ananya is a gold medalist in B.E. She is a dreamer and full of life. She had dreamt about everything of her future. Her dream job, house, pets, family and even the kids and their names. Coming to her life partner preferences, she had a list of 9 qualities that have to be fulfilled by her Mr. half.

~~~~~~~

What are her dreams? What are the special 9 qualities of her Mr. Half? Will her dreams come true? Let's see what life has in store for Ananya in my story. There are many Ananya's out there! Do you have dreams about your life ahead? Are you like Ananya? Write to me in the comments section below. 

Do read, vote. So, I'm finally back with an after Wedding story, almost a year later to "Life after Wedding". Hoping for the support from you guys.

Love,
#Amrita <3