Lies In Tell

Taejuan pov:i still haven't told Rashad about my pregnancy. When i get hungry i have to sneak and eat .my mom said i act different but i just try to convince her that nothings wrong.Rashad on the other hand not so much. I try to keep my mood swings down so he wont notice. Today hes taking me and the twins to the mall.i went through my closet trying to find a loose shirt.i have a little pudge .i got out some black ripped shorts,a grey half shirt that said no mercy and my black and grey oreos. I parted my hair on the side and straightened it .i put on my big hoop earings ,eyeliner, and some lip gloss.i walked out of the room and went into the boys room.i got ka'mar out a orange shirt that said dope in white ,white levi skinnies and his white orange and grey son of mars.i got Ky'mar out a blue shirt that said dope in white,white levi skinnies and his blue grey and white son of mars .i got them dressed and put their earings n chain on.
Rashad came out .he had on a black shirt.
Grey levi skinnies and black n grey oreos.i laughed at how he tried to copy me.
He looked at me up and down then his eyes landed on my stomach.
Me-can we go
He nodded his head and we all got in his black range rover .it was an awkward silence in the car.
Him-you got something you wanna tell me?
Me-.......no why?
Him-so you gone lie to me?
Me-Rashad what the fuck are you talking about?
He clenched his jaw
Him-You gone sit there and lie to my fucking face?
i looked at him confused
Him-You pregnant and you didn't even tell me.
I tried to play it off.
Me-im not pregnant
Him-probably aint mines thats why you didn't want me to know.You just like the rest of these hoes  Matter fact get the fuck out my car .i poked him in the eye then ran and opened up his door. I was so fucking hurt i just started hitting him .it was hard trying to get him out the car but i did.i kicked him in his nuts .
Me-You got some fucking nurve!!!😡
I was crying and beating his ass
Him-bae i didn't m....m..m
I hit him one last time and hopped in the drivers seat.i drove off.i had to calm myself down for my kids i didn't want to crash or have a miscarriage. I drove to my house and ran upstairs. I packed some of my clothes and some of the boys clothes. I grabbed another bag and filled it with food .i put them in my black challenger and put the twins in .i drove off .

Rashad pov:i fucked up BAD .i swear i didn't mean to hurt tae i was just pissed off not only that but because somebody sent me a text saying they watching me.tae beat my ass but i deserved it my lip was busted,my eye was swelling up and i had cuts on my face .i called jamorian.
Phone convo
Jamorian- yo
Me-aye man i need you to come get me im on clark st
Him-mannnn call tae then
Me-i can't just come man.
Him-aite
20 mins later he pulled up and i got in.
Him-damnnnn !!!!!who beat yo ass?
Me-tae....
Him-she did that? ???
Me-man yeah.
Him-What you did?
Me-i was already pissed about them niggas saying they was watching me.tae had on the shirts that show her stomach. ..she had a little pudge .i asked her in the car did she have something to tell me.she said no then started getting mad .it pissed me off more knowing she might be pregnant but she wont tell me.i got carried away and i snapped. .....i told her that it probably wasnt my baby anyways, that she just like the rest of these hoes then i told her to get tf out my car.....she poked my eye ,got out then started beating my ass while crying n then she drove off with my car.
Him- she should've shot you hell i wanna shoot you rn but my lil nephews love you 😒
I gave him the finger and we drove to my house. I got out and ran upstairs. I didn't see her or the twins.
Jamorian looked at me and started laughing
Him-thats what you get .
I sat down and tried calling her phone.
Nothing.
Jamorian- i got it
He got out his phone and started talking
Phone conversation
Him-Wassup
???-.......
Him-i know i know
????-.......
Him-where are you?
???-........
Him-aite aite love you too bye
Him-bro she at the seized hotel on mount street.
Me-thanks man
He nodded his head n i ran out to my car and drove off.it took me 20 mins to get to the hotel .i jumped out and ran to the desk.
Me-Excuse me did a lady and two boys come in?
👤-uhhhhh yeah
Me-can you tell me what room their in.
👤-Sir i can't give out that information
Me- bitch thats my wife and kids tell me what fucking room they in or ima make sure you don't make it to see tomorrow.
👤-R....r..room 43B 7th floor
I ran to the elevator and pressed the 7th floor.after the elevator stopped i ran to 43B and knocked on the door.
Her-who is it ?
I tried to make my voice sound like tooty
Me-Biiiihhhh open up
She opened the door n looked at me.
Her-what do you want.
I ignored her and picked her up.
Her-Rashad put me down.
I closed the door and sat her on the bed.
me-bae im so sorry i swear i didn't mean it please baby.
She pushed me .
Her-nah you always saying shit to hurt me.i been with you since i was little you had the audacity to say that im just like the rest of these hoes n that the baby probably not yours. You had the fucking nurve to tell me to get out your fucking car.WHO TF GAVE YOU THE MONEY WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAVE SHIT WHO GAVE YOU A PLACE TO STAY WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAVE NO PLACE TO FUCKING STAY .I WAS FUCKING THERE!
Me-im sorry i didn't mean what i said please bae
Her-You got alot of making up to do.
Me-ik.n are you pregnant?
Her-Yeah
I got up and started dancing. I aint gne lie a nigga was happy asf
I layed on the bed n kissed her cheek.
Me-where my babies? ??
Her-with they uncles
I took off my clothes and hers
I spent that whole night making love to her.