PART2

Rashad pov:i woke up to tae nearly on the damn floor.
I pulled her up and got up.
I didn't feel like taking a shower so i went in me and tae closet and got out some black joggers, a black and white just do it shirt and my all white forces .i put on a lil cologne and my rolex.i put in a stud earing and went to go wake up my baby.
Me-Baby wake up
She didn't move .
I started kissing on her and she rolled over then opend her eyes
Me-get up baby
Her-get out my face shadddd
She is not a morning person.
She got up and went to the bathroom.
After 20 mins she came out wid a towel on.she had me wanting to fuck the shit outta her.
When she dropped that towel my boi 🍆got hard asf .
Her-stop staring at me
I watched her put on her pink lace bra and panties
Me-comere baby 😋
Her-no shad i know what you want youll get sum later.
I sat back on the bed and watched her put on a white t shirt that said fuck you doing some acid washed skinny jeans and her lebrons .she left her hair curly and parted it on the side .she put on some damn makeup she put on a chain and some earings .she walked downstairs and so did i.

Taejuan  pov:so me and rashad on our way to the mall and he getting on my damn nurves.
Him-all im saying is his name should be jr
Me-no nigga
We soon pulled up to the mall and got out.
We walked to babies r us .
I picked out bottles ,diapers, etc
I got clothes and toys.we went into footlocker and got so many baby jordans,timbs,air maxes,even socks and onezies .we had so many damn bags .
Me-we need to get some paint,rugs a crib a carseat and a stroler .
I walked into home depo and looked at some themes i thought about how every parent haz their baby theme blue i wanted to do something different so i chose a golden paint, white,and green also red .rashad loved the idea so we were good .i bought a name plat so we could have his name on the wall .we got a white carpet ,i would of chose a picture to put on the wall but ill do that when hes older. My mom keeps saying i don't look like im going on 6 months .she said i look bigger but thats her.after doing all of that i was ready to go home and paint.
Me-shadddd hurry up so we can goo i wanna start on his room
Him-bae you should let me do it
Me-how bout we both do it
Him-Alright
He put the last of the stuff in and we drove off .