affectionate

Taejuan pov:i was pissed off at Rashad and Jamorian for yelling at me.i got up off the floor from my sons room .my back was killing me i didn't feel good today.i picked up my blanket and opened the door.i seen rashad ugly ass laying on the floor.it was nice of him to do that but im still mad. I stepped over him and walked to our room. I took a 20 minute shower and lotioned my body. I put on a white bra and panties. Since im not in the mood today im not going to dress up.i picked out grey and white addidas joggers ,a white tee and my all white air forces .i flat ironed my hair and parted it in the middle. I put in my earings and a small cross necklace.i took a pic for the gram with the caption "not feeling good today 😳so ready for him to get here ". I grabbed my mk book bag and snuck downstairs. I filled my bag up with snacks,drinks and candy i put my charger and headphones in the bag and walked out the house .i got in my black truck with red and black rims and drove off playing drake controlla.

Rashad pov:i woke up and seen the door open that means tae up.i got off the floor and looked in the room no sign of my baby.
Me-TAE
no answer.
I walked in our room and smelled some fruity shit .i know she took a shower. I called her
Phone convo:
Me-Baby you left?
Her-yup
Me-why you didn't wake me i (gco)
She hung up on me.i got in the shower and took a 30 min shower. I put on my blue and white addida joggers my white shirt and my white air forces .i sprayed some cologne on and took a pic .i posted it on instagram with the caption "bae mad at me "
I went in the baby room and took a picture of me looking at the crib with the caption saying "ready for my lil man "
I went on tae page and seen she had posted a picture of her saying she didn't feel well and another one she just took 5 mins ago she looked like she was at the lake her caption said "so chill but still don't feel good. Baby boy im ready."i seen she had on the same outfit but hers was grey i commented on it
@R@shad_that nigga dere👌-baby you look beautiful and im ready for him too
People were commenting and liking it.
I walked out the house and got in my car headed to my moms house.