Eleven- Move In With Me

Monday rolled around and we were back at school yet again. I had talked to Joel throughout the day and somehow, a rumour was spreading that the only reason I rejected Mitchell was because I was already with Joel. But I wasn't too bothered. As long as they weren't calling me a slut or anything, I didn't care.

We were sitting at lunch talking about plans for my birthday which is next Thursday. I didn't want a party or anything but my friends were not taking no for an answer.

"Chlo! It's your eighteenth! You have to have a party." Maddi said as if I was stupid.

"I really don't. Like I'd much rather just have a few people like you four over." I said. I really didn't want to have a party for a few reasons. 1)id have to organise it all, 2)I probably wouldn't even have that much fun because I'd be too worried about making sure everything was running smoothly and 3)I'd have to clean it up the next day.

"Well the Troye Sivan concert is the day before your birthday so that'll be the first part of your birthday party. Then on the day of your bday we have something planned." Lauren said.

"Wait, what do you have planned?" I asked unaware of any plans.

"That, my friend, is for us to know and you to find out." Bianca laughed.

"Damn it, you know I don't like surprises."

"Don't worry babe, you'll like this one." Lauren said.

"Really, back with the babe thing again?" Maddi questioned.

"You're just jealous cause no ones calling you babe." I laughed.

"Whatever. Now, on the Wednesday, aka Troye's concert, are we all heading there together or?" Maddi asked.

"I was thinking we could all go together? That way we can line up together and what not?" Elena said.

"Yeah that sounds good. We're in the mosh pit so we wanna get there early. Thank god for free periods right? Get out of school early to go line up for a concert." Bianca laughed.

"Hey, who needs to study when we could be going to see Troye Sivan instead?!" I said.

"Stay in drugs, don't do school." Maddi added causing us all to burst into a fit of laughter.

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am, I swear." I said.

"I'm not officer, you're drink." Lauren added, pretending to slur her words.

"Okay, I don't know what I just walked up to but I was not expecting it." I heard a chuckled from behind me. I recognised it almost instantly.

"Hey Joel!" I said.

"Hey Chloe. So I was wondering if maybe I could take you on another date this weekend? There's this film festival on over the next couple of weeks and I thought maybe you'd like to go?" Joel asked.

"Man why can't I have a guy like Joel. Forever single!" Maddi whined.

I looked towards Lauren before I answered him. Lauren and I made plans to just spend the weekend together. Well, we'd spend Friday night just the two of us and then on Saturday night it was going to be all five of us girls.

"Sorry Joel, I can't this weekend. I already have plans with the girls but maybe another time? I'll be sort of booked up next week though because it's my birthday and these losers," I said, pointing to the girls I call my friends. "Have made a tonne of plans that I don't even know about yet."

"Yes that is true. And Joel, you are invited to her party. We will let you know when and where." Elena added.

"Guys! I'm not having a party! Stop it!" I whined.