"Nightmare?" He sat back and crossed his legs, sitting only centimetres from me. I lifted myself up and leaned against the head of the bed.

'Yeah, this one was. I've been having them for a bit now." I admitted. Might as well tell someone about my freaky realistic dreams. I might just leave out the part about Harry being my savior and having the need to feel his warmth and blah blah.

"Are they all the same?"

"Yeah, basically. Some better than others."

To my surprise, he smirked. Almost as if holding in a laugh.

"What?" I glared at him. This was no laughing matter! He bit his lip and looked down at his hands. "Harry?"

He let out a small chuckle before lifting his head to look me back in the eye.

"That's what you were saying."

I tilted my head a little, confused. Harry sighed and shifted in his spot.

"You kept saying my name."

I gulped and quickly looked away from Harry's eyes. I have been known to talk in my sleep a little, but never anything that anyone could understand. Had everything I said in my dream come out while I was sleeping? I felt my cheeks flush as I remembered the last line before I was woken. I had already dreamt of Harry, then cried in my sleep about it and then said his name? And now I was blushing over it. Great.

"Uhm.... were you... uhh... awake the whole time?" I managed to spit out.

Harry nodded. "We were watching a movie remember and you must have dozed off because you started moving around and you kept hugging yourself. Then you were crying and saying my name. I was going to leave you to sleep but you sounded sort of, I don't know... scared."

Shit. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment, but only for a second before Harry's soft ones had taken mine in his pulled them down to my lap. My eyes met his and I felt his thumb trace tiny invisible circles on my hand.

 I braced myself for the question I knew he was going to ask next.

"What was it about?'

"I don't remember a lot..." I replied all too quickly. Harry's eyes narrowed for a bit, obviously not believing my lie. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it almost instantly. What was he thinking? I really didn't know how I was going to explain these nightmares to him. If anything were to give away any sort of feelings I may have for Harry that would probably be it. So hopefully he'd drop it and I'd never have to say anything.

One of Harry’s hands broke free from mine to run a hand softly through my hair, then resting on my cheek. His body leaned forward and his other hand raised to cup the other side of my face. Eyes never leaving mine, his head bent down leaving his lips only centimetres from my own. It didn't take long for my breathing to become unsteady and my heart to start thumping in my chest.

"Harry?" My throat was suddenly dry and his name came out as a whisper. The only response I got was his thumb brushing over my skin, sending the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end. I so desperately wanted to look away from him, make an excuse to leave the room. But his green eyes never left our gaze, almost holding onto me and leaving me captive. I was frozen. 

“Was it about… me?”

His face moved closer so our noses were touching and his hands fell down to rest on the back of my neck. I felt my toes tingle and my cheeks felt hot. By now my heart was going absolutely bat shit inside me, threatening to burst through my chest and splat everywhere. I couldn’t answer his question, I was completely frozen. Without words. But it seemed like Harry didn’t need words, by the look in his eyes, he’d already figured it out.