Chapter Eight

Its been two years now and nothing can describe how perfect its been. Akira and I are officially together.

Were on a date right now in the park. Holding hands. Ignoring the stares, glares, and whispers because we know it's about us and only us. Fuck them.

We sit down in a vacant spot and laid on a blanket I spread out. We continue to hold hands, giving me warmth for days.

"What is your favorite color?" He asked me. We turned to look at each other and I smile.

"Red." I answer immediately.

"Why?" He murmurs.

"Because it is the color your cheeks are when you get flustered around me." I retort, smirking when his face starts to blush.

"O-Oh hush you." He stutters, turning away from me. I wasn't having that.

I skooted closer to him and wrapped my arm around his waist tightly. I licked his ear, pleased when he shivered.

Nuzzling his neck, I slid my hand slowly down his torso and to his crotch. He covered his mouth to hide the squeal that came out when I squeezed.

"B-Baby not today." He says alittle breathless.

"That's not what your body is saying.." I state, starting to rub. He moans softly then grabs my hand.

"I-I said not today." He said with a firm tone. I frown and stop, sitting up.

"Sorry." I apologize. He shrugs his shoulder and stands up.

"I wanna go home." He says then starts walking away. I stare after him in disbelief. Akira looks back once before reteating again, leaving me with my own shadow.

I finally go home three hours later. I find the family eating but I'm not hungry.

"Gunji... you sit down now and eat." My aunt orders. I shake my head.

"And why not?" She ask. Auntie is scary.

"Not hungry." I say gruffly and drag my feet up the stairs. I hear her huff and I roll my eyes. Controling woman. I take a quick five minute shower, put on my boxer briefs, and walk to the room I share with Akira. I'm surprised to find him sitting on my bed. I stand there silently, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry Gunji." I hear faintly. My heart contracts painfully and I yank him up into my arms.

"Don't apologize, shouldn't have pushed it." I whisper into his hair, hugging him tightly. He nuzzled my chest and the warmth seizes my body once again. Gently grabbing his chin, I tilt his face up and press my lips to his. I feel his body slump into mine, his breathing getting heavy and uneven.

"Time for bed." I say, carrying him bridal style to my bed. He smiles. We always sleep together at night. It keeps the nightmares away to have him close. When we are both tucked in, I kiss his forehead and close my eyes. Suddenly my stomach grumbles loudly and I groan but he laughs and leaves the room.

Confused, I start to get up but he comes back with a warm plate of food.

"How did-?" I began to ask but he shakes his head.

"My mom knew the hunger would get ya sooner or later." He says, still laughing softly. I grunt my appreciation and shovel the food down. So good.

After I finish, we get in the bed again and cuddle up.

He's so warm.

"Night Gunji..." Akira whispers tiredly. He falls asleep before I can say it back.

"Goodnight Angel." I murmur back anyway. His lips turn up into a smile. I smile to as I fall into a deep sleep.