Chapter Three

I walked home, hands stuffed in my pockets.

Akira.. was his name.

Earlier, I got angry again when Mr. W had the guts to say my name infront of him.

My mind was happy to get out of there though, since he's a bore but my body wasn't ready to go home.

I knew my dad was wating. Waiting like he did every evening. I couldn't help but hang my head as I shuddered, walking up my porch steps to the house. The lights were off.

Hopefully he was at a bar like always.

I unlocked the door, and stepped in. Locking the door behind me, I made way for my room quickly only to be backhanded across the face. I landed on the ground, groaning and clutching my cheek.

Tensing up I waited for the next blow that came a second later, into my back. It hurt, but I didn't shout or cry. 

"Another fight I hear." I heard him say, when a stinging pain made its way to my hip. Sucking in a sharp breath, I didn't answer, just lethim beat me.

My dad had the same golden hair as mine, but had pitch black irises. I never looked into those eyes.

Me on the other hand, had golden hair with the crystal blue eyes my mother left me with. I lost my trail of memories when he slammed my head into his knee. Gritting my teeth, I tried to stand up but he just shoved me back down.

He was stronger, taller, angrier then me. Shifted into this monster after my mothers death and he always blamed me for it. But it was worse when he was drunk. I could smell the scent on his breath now

"Gnh.." I mustered, curling my fingers into claws. If only I could reach my backpack. Again, my tries failed but he twisted my arm painfully back.

I cried out as he twisted more and more, using his strength to achieve what he wanted.

I finally broke down and started leaking tears. That's what he strived for. My pain. He let go as soon as he saw the waterworks.. Once they pooled over I couldn't stop. My shoulders shook and I choked on them. He smiled down on me like a child at Christmas. 

"This is what your mother would've wanted.." I heard him say faintly then I felt his arm wind around my throat and squeeze. My eyes widened and I struggled, clawing at his arm with my nails, leaving gashes, but he didn't budge. My vision grew hazy and grey around the edges before the dark closed in. Right before I was knocked out, I swear I heard him say it. 

Sorry.