51. Reverse Harems pt.2

YAALLLLL IM STANNING SHINEE I HAVE LIKED TOO MANY OF THEIR SONGS TO JUST BE SITTING AROUND NOT STANNING THEM SO YEP THERE GO. and if youre one of those 90s aesthetic people that wear chokers even though you get neck rashes just to look cool, 1of1 is for you. its 90s trash and i love it.

THIS IS A FILLER FOR A RANT BOOK BITCCHHEEESSSSSS

I MISS THE PAST A LOT, BUT I'm the cunt that hates talking about the past. I hate talking about how things used to be. I'm not the type of person to sit with you for an hour in conversation about the time we waved at each other five years ago.

I knew this girl in High School (we were super close in middle school but I decided I didn't want to hang out with my middle school friends anymore because I wanted a new group of friends yanno) and when we were in the same class last year, all she wanted to talk about was Middle School.

AND I HONESTLY BARELY TALKED TO HER BECAUSE OF THAT LIKE BITCH ARE YOU JOKING THAT WAS LIKE FOUR YEARS AGO I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT MIDDLE SCHOOL

HOE I DONT EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT YESTERDAY. YESTERDAY WAS SUNDAY. I STUDIED HARD AS FUCK FOR THIS EXAM. AND I DONT FUCKING STUDY YALL I FUCKING HATE STUDYING. SO OBVIOUSLY I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT YESTERDAY.

I just fucking rage-quitted so hard I'm actually surprised my head didnt explode.

But anyways I was talking about how I hate reminiscing, so I'm going to try and make this completely different from Chapter 2 and Chapter 25 and Chapter 23. Which are all about brothers and squads and multiple guys falling tor one girl and cheesiness.

BUT THATS WHAT A REVERSE HAREM IS SO I BASICALLY WASTED 400+ WORDS FOR THAT BULLSHIT AHAHAHAHA LETS START GUYS.

When you look up the words Reverse Harem in the Urban Dictionary, this shit pops up:

A collection of Males, lead by a Woman.

Made wildly popular in Japanese Animation. Where there is more then three men, that gather around one central, female character.

It was a corny ass definition so I almost considered not using it, but that would've meant I would have to write my own and it's too early for dat. Plus its accurate enough so whateva.

Anyways, you guys already know how that shit works so I'm just talk about the characteristics of these stupid ass reverse harem Wattpad stories that I hate because I'm literal shit-

YOU GUYS IM SITTING BEHIND THIS COUPLE IN THE SEMINAR AND IM READY TO KMS BECAUSE THEY KEEP GIGGLING AND SHIT AND ITS LIKE BITCHES SHUT THE FUCK UP WHAT THE FUCK IS FUNNY HONESTLY JUST SHUT THE HELL UP SHUT UP SHUT UP S H U T T H E F U C K U P

But anyways.

First of all, I cannot even get one CUTE guy to date me. I can't even get a cute guy to talk to me - which is surprising because obviously I'm hot as hell. So how the fuck does this girl get like 728272 cute boys to date her?

LIKE HONESTLY SHE IS ALWAYS FUCKING ANNOYING SO WHAT THE HELL. I consider myself to not be annoying all the time, but this stupid how gets hella guys. Science has to be being used because only science can solve the impossible.

90% of the time they're going off her looks anyways so whateva. Then again, a lot of pretty girls are annoying. Which IG is why I'm annoying as hell eheh.

Second of all, how in the hell does she go through the whole story without knowing that 5+ guys are fighting over her like you blind bitcH.

AND IN A LOT OF THESE STORIES THEYRE DROPPING HINTS LIKE ITS NOBODY'S BUSINESS WITH THEM ALWAYS SAYING "YOURE MINE" AND CORNERING HER AND FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND SHIT.

Obviously they didnt fight a lot before you came so they either want to sniff your panties or go out with you. Either way, it's got something to do with you.

Honestly. I'm gonna need you to get it together.

Third of all, she has a habit of dragging them along the whole story, and ik I briefly discussed this but bitch 'tis my book I'll discuss it again.

I mean, at some point in the book she has to have an idea that these hot guys like her..

.. and she just ignores it.

BITCH YOU BETTER FUCKING SHARE WHAT THE FUCK. DONATE TO CHARITY, GIVE BACK TO THE LESS FORTUNATE.

aka the girls that cant get dudes. greedy hoe. four lucky girls can have cutie boyfriends.

But seriously, I'mma need her to hurry up and pick a boyfriend because you have like 5+ hot guys after you and honestly 4/5 of them can have girlfriends but you have them in your evil witch clutches.

But I eventually forgive her because in Reverse Harem stories, she always chooses the annoying rude bad boy that treats her like shit. She can have that if she wants it lmao. At that point, I can't feel sympathy for her and I can only thank Jesus that she took the annoying bitch and gave the nice guys to other girls.

God has blessings for ya boo.

BUT ANYWAYS IDK HOW TO END THIS SO HERE IS THE ENDING IF YOU HAVE CUTE GUYS AFTER YOU CHOOSE THE CUTEST AND NICEST ONE BECAUSE GOD HAS BLESSED YOU BOO TAKE THE BLESSINGS.... then something catchy with the word Cliché.

-

you guys cute russian guy talked to me im squealing like a freshman in high school. my friend told me he was russian and chinese/japanese or something idk bitch, he doesnt look half asian to me honestly

not that there is a standard to what being half asian looks like or whateva

BUT HE SAID LIKE THREE WORDS TO ME (he literally said "his name's tyler" and he was talking about his friend and i would have to explain the situation for you to get what he said but i dont want to) AND YES BITCH THAT VOICE WAS HELLA DEEP AND I HAD AN ETERNAL ORGASM

EVER HAD ONE OF THOSE? i had one today. god bless his mom and god bless his dad

it better not be his last year bitch i s2g it will be a fucking murder scene because i need to make him my boyfriend and i wont stop til i do.

have determination like mine it will take ya places