Family

Shadow was at the adoption center once again looking for more kids. Rouge was with him this time and she wanted to help him pick a child. Shadow had proposed the night before and they were going to get married.
Rouge decided that sonic could use an older sibling and maybe one that wasn't too much older. They were called on and the same worker that was with him when he found sonic came out to help them. "Hello shadow, come to adopt another?" "Two actually." The worker nodded. He took them to am room with kids four to five playing with each other. Shadow noticed one in the back who was crying. Shadow walked up to him. "Hello? How are your?" Shadow asked the child. The child looked up and then said "No one wants me."Shadow shook his head. " Maybe I want you." The child gave a sniffle. "Really?" Shadow nodded and then said "would you mind siblings?" The child shrugged. "What are siblings?" "Brothers or sisters?" Shadow said. The childanface lit up and he got excited. "I want a brother, a sister wouldn't be so bad." Shadow the revealed sonic. "This was my first son I adopted, he would be your brother, is that alright?" The child nodded his head and smiled. "What's your name? And how old are you?" "Manic, I'm three and half but they put me with older kids for some reason." Shadow nodded and then said in a Happy voice. "Let's go, your mama is going to get a sister for you guys." Manic nodded.

Rouge came back with a little girl just one year old. "Her name is Sonia, she is one year old,she says she wouldn't mind brothers a or sisters." Manic ran over her and she his shyly behind rouges legs. "It's alright, he is going to be your big brother." Shadow said to her. She looked up to rouge and rouge said "its okay, he is going to be your daddy." She nodded and walked up to manic and gave a shy smile. Manic smiled back and then told her about sonic. "Can I see him?" Shadow showed her sonic and she walked over and petted him.
"Aba ba aba." Sonic said as she petted him. She stopped and then walked over to rouge. They then went to the desk and filled out the papers to adopt them.

Shadow then knew that chaos control would be hard to do with so many people. He decided he would get a car. Shadow chaos controlled them all to his house. "How did we get here so quick?" "I have powers, it's very tiring with so many people though." Manic smiled a bit. "Rouge, keep an eye on them, I'm going to go get a car, then we can all go out for dinner. Manic and Sonia got excited and began to ask a bunch of questions. "Where are we gonna eat? McDonalds? Burger king? Arby's?" Shadow shook his head. He then chaos controlled out.

Rouge was holding sonic playing patty cake with him. "Mamma? Can we play?" Manic asked. "Sure you can." She said making room for Sonia and manic. They all played for awhile and then sonic fell asleep. "Okay, I think we need to take a break, sonic is asleep." Manic and Sonia whined.  Rouge then turned on the TV and put on something like sponge Bob for them. She then laid sonic on the couch and covered him with a blanket. "Guys, let sonic sleep Alright, he is younger so he gets tired easier." They both nodded. "If he starts doing something let me know." She said and walked into the kitchen. She wanted to see how they would behave when she wasn't watching.

She could slightly see them from the kitchen. They watched TV for awhile until Sonia put her head on Manic's shoulder and fell asleep. Manic then gently moved Sonia off of him and went into the kitchen to see what rouge was doing. "Mama, Sonia and sonic are sleeping, will you play with me?" Rouge nodded but then shadow came in through the door. "How were they?" Rouge then said "good, Sonia and sonic are sleeping right now." Shadow went into the living room came back out with the two sleeping children. "They can sleep in the car, manic are you hungry?" Manic nodded and asked if someone would carry him.

Shadow put sonic, Sonia, and manic in their car seats. They then began to drive. Soon they a arrived at a restaurant called Bandidos. "Daddy? What is this place?" "It's a Mexican restaurant, you would like it." Manic nodded as he led everyone inside. "Daddy, can I play a game?" Shadow shook his head. "After we eat, if you be good." They got a table and two booster seats and a high chair highchair. Sonia woke up. "Mamma? Where are we?" "At a restaurant sweetie." Sonic was sleeping in his high chair.

Eventually the food came and shadow woke sonic up. Sonic had apple sauce while manic and rouge got chicken tenders and French fries. Rouge got enchiladas and shadow got a burger. Shadow ate his food quickly then helped sonic eat his apple sauce by feeding it to him. "Daddy I'm full, could sonic have some of this?" Shadow looked at sonic who still seemed to be hungry. "Yeah, but only the French fries, I don't think he can handle the chicken yet." Manic nodded removing the pieces of chicken off and giving sonic his plate. Sonic looked a t manic curiously and then stated eating the French fries.

Afterwards they all left and drove home manic was in the back entertaining sonic while Sonia was sleeping soundly. "Manic, did you like the food?" "Yeah, it was good." Shadow nodded and continued driving. When they got home shadow put sonic in his crib and waited for him to sleep. Sonic drifted off and and shadow walked in to Sonia's new room and put her in her crib and watched her making sure she fell asleep okay. Shadow went and got manic and put him in his crib too. "Daddy, why do I have to sleep in a crib?" "Because you're only three and it's better for you." Shadow began to leave when manic said something. "Daddy wait, I'm afraid of the dark." Shadow signed then said "do you think you can make it one night?" Manic shook his head. "Daddy please, I'm scared." Shadow told him to try and sleep and left after shutting the light off.

Shadow awoke to the sound of a child sobbing. It was only two in the morning. Shadow sighed remembering manic was afraid of the dark. "Manic?" Shadow said. The sobbing quieted and the he heard manic's voice. "Daddy, I'm scared." Shadow sighed a picked up manic who was still crying. "Do you want sonic to sleep with you?" Manic nodded. Shadow put manic back in his crib and came back with sonic sleeping peacefully. "Better?" Manic nodded. Shadow began to leave the room. "Daddy... I love you." Manic said. Shadow looked back and smiled. " I love you too."