"Quite a predicament you've got yourself into." Nate snickered

"No shit?" I asked sarcastically "I hadn't even noticed."

"Don't use that tone with me young lady!" he teased wagging a finger in my face.

"Get your finger out of my face before I bite it off." I warned playfully as we all got our drinks and set off to the dorms.

"Oooh, she bites! Rawr!" Jas teased  acting like she had fake claws 

"That's okay, I like it rough!" Nate said wiggling his eyes brows

"Whoa, down boy!" Ash said

Kai and Mana just walked along laughing at the four of us. That was their usual thing; just laugh at everyone. We were all still laughing when we made it to the fourth floor. We walked a past a few of our pack member and a bunch of other wolves we didn't know; they seemed nice enough though. They all followed me to my room so they could meet my new roommates and all I could think about is if I was going to meet my mate when we walked into the room. It was not my lucky day when I pushed open the door only Amy and Austin were in the room.

"Oh, Hey Kaila!" Amy chirped

"Hi Amy, I brought some friends if you don't mind. they wanted to meet my new roommates." I said

"It's totally fine, this is your room too." she smiled

"I like her already!" Jas said pushing past me "I'm Jasmyne, but call me Jas." she said extending her hand to Amy

"Amy and this is my mate Austin!" Amy said pulling Austin next to her

"I'm Ashlee, or just Ash and this is my mate Nate."

"I'm Kai and this idiot is Mana." Kai said 

"It's so nice to meet all of you." Amy grinned "Your all from the North Shore Pack, right?" 

"Yeah." I nodded "How'd you know?"

"The alpha of the pack here is my father. He kinda made me remember just about everything and everyone from the different packs coming here. So I guess I'm like the unofficial welcoming committee." she shrugged

"Where's your other roommate?" Nate asked

"Oh, Dean is off with my brother Cain; as usual. They've been best friends since like forever so they're always together. Plus, Dean's going to be my brothers beta when my father hands down the Alpha role to Cain."

"Not bad!" Jas whispered so low only I could hear "You're either going to have a Alpha for a mate or a Beta, that's pretty fucking' good."

"Shush!" I hissed

We all sat around the living room and talked about what the school was like. Amy and Austin along with the other kids in their pack and a few neighboring packs had been attending this school from before the Council turned it into a boarding school. We asked what it was like living in Washington and she asked what Hawaii was like. The differences were pretty drastic, well, to me they were. The door opened and the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. He was here and I couldn't bring myself to look back at him. If I did that he'd know I was his mate and I wasn't so sure I wanted him to know that.

"Hey, Amy do you know if dad was letting us keep our cars here?" he asked

"I don't know, probably." she shrugged "Why don't you ask him?"

"He isn't all that fond of me right now, remember?" he said,

His voice was like music to my ears. I could sit and just listen to him talk all day. I stiffened at the thought. What the heck am I thinking!