#6 Preferences- When he's hurt/injured

McCall:
Scott shows how pain by gritting his teeth together. When he was attached during a fight with another wolf he just grit his teeth and got angry about it. "Scott" I call out to him in a calm voice. Only hearing my voice is what calms him down. I can we in his eyes the pain he feels goes away a little knowing I'm there to take care of him. "I'm sorry I got angry" he said. "You don't need to apologize to me, I know your hurt. Now can I help you?" I ask. He smiles and lifts his shirt up showing the healing wound. "Not fair" I smile back.

Stilinski:
He tries to hide it. He wants to be as strong as Scott is when he gets hurt, but because he's human it's hard.
When Stiles was bitten by Donavan he hide it. He tried his hardest to hide it from everyone. Cleaned it up himself, changed shirts, covered the smell of blood with his colon. It was really hard to figure out he was in pain. He hide it so well. Expect one night he slipped up on the act. I had come over to see him and work on our Econ homework when I saw it. The huge bandage he was taking off his shoulder. "Stiles" I gasped when I saw the huge bite mark in him. "Babe... It's not what it looks like" he said. I drop my things on his bed and walk over to him. I stop his hand from covering it. "What happened?" I ask looking at it. "Your not mad?" He asked. I shake my head no. "How could I be mad about this? Your hurt" I say. 

Hale:
Because he's a werewolf his physical pain doesn't last long. But he does make sure everyone knows it. Especially when he comes home to the loft where we live. He knows I worry about him and knows if he's hurt I'll do everything possible to take care of him. "Y/N" I hear being called from the door. I set the plates I was washing down and walk to the door. "Derek?" I say and freeze once I see him. His shirt is covered in blood. "Oh my god" I say and rush over to him. I spent the night cleaning his wound and helping him change. "Your such a good doctor y/n" he winks and kisses my head once I put a bandage on him. "But you know I don't need this right?" He said.

Lahey:
Issac gets embarrassed when he's hurt. He doesn't like showing anyone he's hurt. Especially when he's trying to protect me. Even when it's something small like when we made dinner last night. We were making fresh pizza and I was taking out the pizza from the oven when I lost my grip. It was about to fall onto my foot but Isaac stopped it with his arms burning himself in the process. "Issac!" I scream quickly grabbing the tray away from him and setting it on the stove. He groans in pain and turns away a little so I wouldn't see the tears his eyes were forming. "Babe put your arms under water!" I say turning on the tap. He goes over and does what I told him to. After he calmed down and his arms started to heal he said "thank you for helping Me". "You don't need to thank me, you saved my foot from being burnt" I say. "Please try to remember l love every part of you which includes the parts you don't like" I smile. He laughs. "I know and I love you too but it's still hard for me to be weak in front of people" he said. I smile "baby steps. Now can we eat dinner?" I ask.

Dunbar:
Liam doesn't get hurt often and when he does it's never too serious. I remember when he was playing lacrosse and got a stick right in the face I felt a jolt of fear in me. I don't like running but boy did I run down to the field when I saw him get knocked down. "Baby!" I scream. People were yelling at me for being on the field but I didn't care. My man was hurt and nothing would stop me. "Are you ok?" I ask when I reach his side. He takes off his helmet. "Y/n Im perfectly fine" he said sitting up. "Are you sure?" I ask checking his face for any cuts or marks. "Yes I'm sure babe" he said standing up. "Did you really run down the bleachers and across the field for me?" He smiles helping me up off the ground. "Yes, that's how much I love you" I giggle. "Oh I know how much you hate running babe" he laughs.

Parrish:
Having a cop as fiance was scary enough. Worrying about him being shot every shift made my stomach go in knots. Especially when I'd see him come home and he clearly has been attacked by a perp. I know he's strong but it doesn't change the fact he's only one person against a bunch of bad guys. I know I'm overthinking this but his shift was done at 10 and it's now 12... I'm getting worried something happened. "Y/n" I hear from downstairs. I jump out of bed and run down the stairs almost tripping down them. "Jordan" I say and hug him tight. "Ow" he groans. I step back right away and take in how he looks. He's holding an ice pack to his head. "What happened" I asked barely above a whisper. My heart beat started to go faster. "We caught some kids breaking into a store and when I went to arrest them one of them was a wolf and fought me" he said grabbing my hand. "Come I'll clean it up" I say. Helping him when he's hurt helps calm down my racing heart. We he's stp our room and I grab our first aid kit. "Im sorry" he said as I clean the cut. "I should've called you as soon as I knew I'd be home late" he said. I shake my head. "I don't mind you being late J just as long as your not coming hurt to me" I smile.

Raeken:
I've never seen Theo in pain. Not once. It's like it doesn't exist for him. I don't know if it's part of his chimera but it's starting to weird me out. Like you know when you stub your toe on a coffee table? That pain? Yea, Theo doesn't even flinch! How??? Or the small paper cut that stings like ever? He doesn't even react! I don't understand it. "Theo how are you not in pain from hitting your shoulder" I ask as we walk home. "I just don't really feel it" he said grabbing my hand. "Everyone feels pain! How does it not hurt you?" I ask. "Honest answer?" He asked. I nod. "Shifting the first time as a chimera was the worst pain I've ever felt, ever since then everything else feels like nothing" he said.

Whittemore:
Jackson likes to show off his pain and injuries. Lord only knows why. I think he likes to show the pack he's tough too? During a fight he got his arm broken badly which led to him getting a cast put on. He showed everyone the x-rays. I think it's cute he likes to act like the tough guy and can take anything but what he doesn't want anyone to know is how he took it when it has to get set in place again... "miss y/l/n, please distract him while we do this part" the doctor said. I nod and grab his other hand. "Jackson look at me" I say. His eyes were full of tears already. I don't like seeing him in pain. I take a deep breath In. "Together?" I ask. "Always" he said. I start taking his pain right when he start putting pressure on the cast to shape it. Oh my god this hurts. "Babygirl stop you don't need this" he whispers once he sees what I'm doing. The nurse moved a little which made me let go of Jackson for a moment. I'm that moment he started to swear loudly. "Y/n come back" he groans. I grab his hand again and take the pain too. "That's why I wanted to help" I say. Never have I seen Jackson scream like that from pain even if it was just for a second. I was still in shock of how calm he acted when we got to school after.

Sorry for the wait for this one! Enjoy and don't forget to like and comment!!!

Also comment what you'd love to read next!!!