Chp.5

Red
I woke up. Sad. I walked to the kitchen to find Eren. "Hey"I said. "Hey"he smiled. "Did yesterday really happen"I asked. "The whole you kissing him. Yeah"he said. "I had a dream he didn't push me away. He smiled. "I said. "..."he looked down. "But it was a dream"I said.

I walked outside to my car and drove to work. I saw Adam. "Hey bud"he smiled. I smiled back. "So I have big plans today "he smiled. I laughed. "What kind of plans. "I asked. "You'll see"he smiled. I shook my head.

I walked to my office but I saw Barney he got up and closed his door. I looked down. I walked to my office. I sat down. And looked down. "Why"I asked. "You didn't do anything "Ross said. I looked up. "It takes time to really know if they love you. Happens to a lot "he said. "You and the whole Max thing"I said. He nodded.

"Give it time. "He smiled.

Then the meeting. I saw Barney sit so I was standing on the other side. "So I have been seeing a lot of anger. And stress so I have decided. That next week on Friday. "Adam smiled. "We would have a party. Pizza snacks lots of other food. And dancing. I have invited others so invite people. So ye everyone agree"he asked. Everyone nodded.

"Sounds fun"Barney said. I looked down. Everyone left but me and Barney. "Hi"I said. He nodded. I started to leave. But I heard him stand. "Listen I'm .."I stoped me. "Don't. You don't need to say anything. You showed your feelings yesterday. "I said leaving.

Still kinda sad