Chp.1

Red

I remember the day so vividly. We were at Adams house. In his backyard. With drums. Just being weirdos. Then I saw him. His smile was amazing. I knew I loved him. Then I started to play my favorite song. Wild things

As I was singing. I saw him look at me. I smiled. I was singing like I have never sung before. But I knew he was listening so I did my best. Then something happened. Everything was turning black. I was breathing heavily. I heard my name being called. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't see anyone. Or anything. All I heard was "RED"From Barney. I felt the ground.

I then woke up in a hospital room. "What happened"I asked. "You fainted "Barney said. "How long was I out"I asked. "Three days"he said. I look down. "Get more sleep. You go home tomorrow "he said. I nodded and went back to sleep. The next morning I woke up and there was a purple and red dinosaurs. With a note saying "See you in the morning "I smiled. and grabbed the purple one. I knew I loved him. But how to I tell him.

Then I felt weird. "Hello"I heard a voice. And then two more. "Who are you"I asked. "Fear"one said. "Sadness "another one. And last "Anger". "What do you want from me"I asked. "You have to learn to control us all over again. "Anger laughed. I looked at the purple dinosaur. I hugged it. Then I felt my heart beat fast. I could barely breath. I didn't know what was happening. Then I heard Barney again. "Breath"he whispered.