Z E N

I just finished Seven's Route in Deep story and it was sooooo romantic <3

Having a famous beautiful boyfriend like Zen is not that okay. He is so busy that he doesn't have time for you but then an idea pop in your head.

You get ready and dial his number as you walk through the parking lot and start your car. He quickly answered it because its his honey or babe.

"Oh honey, why did you call me?" He asked as you can hear a loud noise voices of his fans

"I'm coming there, don't say anything just sit there and wait" with that you hang up and he was speechless at first but then..

"DIRECCTORR! MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND IS COMING HERE WHAT SHOULD I DO???" He was worried and don't even know what to do.

"Tch, calm down I'm sure he won't do anything." the director said and walk off

As you arrived at the place where he has a shooting but his fans don't care . They're all around the area so you walk through a secret way.

Then a girl saw you walking in the main place where Zen is sitting. "OMG WHERE DID THAT GIRL CAME?! HOW CAN SHE!?! ZENNNN!!"

You walk staring at his white grayish hair. He turn his head in his right and saw your beautiful smile.

"(YOUR NAME) !" He said he seems worried but he doesn't mind now. He hug you tight and secretly kiss you neck

"WAHHHH ZEN HUG HER!?!!! NOOOO ZENNNNN" as all his fan said in jealous

"Stop working in a place where fans are so loud and noisy." You said to him as you sit in his lap

"But--" you stop him "I bring your favorite food so let's eat... No keep quiet "

As the two of you enjoy the day and his manager decided to reschedule the shooting.

*******

Hi there?