"Now, this is the gift everyone has been waiting for.... the best group...." She smiles slightly and clears her throat as she pulls out an envelope. "The winner is...." I barley hear her over the sound of cheers and my heart sinks as I see Jenny's group jump up and cheer. My eyes go to Kenny as he watches them run up to the stage.

"We're sorry Kenny... if we had gotten along better at the beginning maybe we could have won...." Daisy whispers sadly and he chuckles slightly wrapping an arm around Ms. Tina.

"As far as I'm concerned, you kids are the best group out of this entire damn camp." He whispers and our eyes widen and we smile at each other.

"Now without further ado! Let the photo montage begin!" She cheers and the lights flick off as music begins to play and a groups name pops onto the screen.

When a new group comes on, shouts and cheers go around the room and I find myself waiting for our to happen. And finally, it does.

"Look it's me!" Daisy cheers as I laugh and watch our photos.

One of us at the beginning, none of us smiling or happy what so ever, then as it goes on, we smile more. There is one of us planting the Passion flower, one of us on a hike. Even during the water ballon fight. Several of Dean and the band performing. There's even one of Charlie and I. My heart pangs in my chest and I can't help but tear up watching our memories flash on the screen.

Then just like that, the ceremony ends and I find myself walking with everyone back to the cabin to find Daisy and Violet's mom waiting for us. She waves from the car as the guys help with our bags. Then it's time for our final goodbyes.

"You are a bunch of losers but I love you guys..." Daisy states as she wipes a tears and I'm pulled into a big group hug. I laugh and they we go quite as I find myself holding onto my last shred of hope.

"Hey drew.... can I talk to you?" Dean asks and I nod as he pulls me away from the group and I look up. "So this is it huh?"

"I guess it is..." I mumble and he smiles as he rubs the back of his neck.

"You know... I really hated you at the beginning of this camp.... Then again you were the only girl who ever talked back to me..." He chuckles slightly and I raise an eyebrow.

"On no because who would darn to talk back to the Dean." I smile and he shakes his head as he reaches for my hand. "Dean..."

"I know... what you are going to say...." he whispers and shakes his head as he bites his lip. "But let me speak first.... Drew, I love you a lot... I know you don't feel the same... but I want to tell you that you changed everything when you came here.... I don't know what brought you here, but I'm happy it did, and-"

I press against him in a hug as I punch his side as well. "Just shut up idiot..." I whisper and he smiles as he hugs me back. "I'm sorry...." my voice cracks slightly and I shake my head. "Because I...."

"I know.... go get him...." he nods to Charlie and my eyes widen as he chuckles. "Camp Cinderella." He gives me a wink as I take a deep breath and Charlie walks over as dean walks away.

"Hey there." He states and I nod with a smile as he peers at Dean. "So this is it... this is goodbye."

"Goodbye?" I ask eyes wide and he nods as I shake my head. "More like see you soon."

"Oh so you want to come back even though you hated coming here?" He asks and I nod as I smile.

"Only at the beginning did I hate this place.... but it's really started to grow on me..." I smile more and he gives me a wink as I find myself pulled into his arms. "Thanks Charlie, you really helped me..."

"No drew... you did..." he whispers and I bite my lip as we pull apart and Daisy calls over.

"Hey! We need to all exchange numbers!" She cheers and I nod in agreement as I whip out my phone and we all exchange numbers.

"Time to go girls." Their mom calls and the three of us turn as I smile and wave goodbye. We climb into the car and I take one last look at Charlie as she drives off. "So how was camp girls?"

"It was amazing!" Daisy cheers and they go into a long story over everything that has happened. I reach for my head phones and inside I feel a crumbled piece of paper. My eyes widen and I quickly pull it out unfolding it as fast as I can.

Dear Drew,

You are most likely miles away from the camp as you read this... which I guess is okay because I'm afraid on what you would do if you weren't. I wanted to tell you this, but I couldn't find the nerve to tell you in person.

This summer, I came upon an amazing discovery. That was a girl who called herself the Camp Cinderella. She understood me, and you stood by me the entire time searching for her as well. Thank you so much for that. As time went by, I found myself falling harder and harder for her, but for some reason I couldn't quite put my finger on who she was. At least the freaking Prince of that story got a slipper...

However, something began to change along the way. I found myself extremely confused and constantly searching for her along with feeling something else. Then it hit me...

I understand now. So I hope to see you next year so I can really understand if this is true or not.... hope to see you soon, Camp Cinderella.

P.S. I still owe you waffles...

Love Charlie.

"Drew! Are you alright!" Daisy asks eyes wide and I look up at them as they stare at me.

"Yeah...." I whisper and turns looking out the back window to see the sign to the camp far off. "I'm perfect...."

As I look to the window, the last thing I see is the lake. Out standing on the pier is man looking towards me and soon he is gone and I lean into my seat listening to the loud voices of my two best friends. Just like how I came here, only I'm leaving with something I haven't felt in a long time. Happiness.

•*•*•
The end

Thanks so much for reading guys!! This is the end of the story and I thank you for joining me on the journey. To you all who read this. Thank you so much I love you all and it's thanks to you that I was able to do this. Anytime you read this, or just read it, I hope you have a slice of summer. This is for all of you out there who lose hope, there is always something out there for you. Please don't lose hope. I love you all, hope you enjoyed the story.

~pootergrace