An Ice Cream Date

"That's like the hundredth time you've yawned..." Violet mumbles looking at you . "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine.... Just tired...." I mumble as my eyes water as we walk along the path and Daisy frowns at me. "Stop staring at me like that..." I mumble as I turn glaring at her.

"You just have huge bags under your eyes..." Daisy whispers staring into my eyes as I glare more. "S-sorry..." Looking down, she darts forward as I feel a happy pat on my head and look up.

"Whoa! You alright Drew?" Adam whispers leaning forward and I tank my head away frowning. "You look tired..."

"Because I am." I whisper as he frowns and I sit down on the ground yawning once again as my eyes water. "God... What dreaded thing must we do today?"

"Actually..." Kenny whispers looking at the paper in his hands. "We don't have anything planned." I smile happily thinking of a warm bed when he completely bursts my bubble. "I still want you all to be together."

"But why??? I mean, we've hung out and proved ourselves so can't we just all sleep?" I mumble as he shakes his head and I groan. "Well.... What do you want to do?"

"Hmm..." They all hum as they cock their heads in thought. My eyebrow twitches as I lean my head to the side and nod. "Did you figure out an idea?" Kenny asks and I nod happily as he smiles.

"Well.... Where?" Dean grumbles rolling his eyes as I smile happily at them.

•*•*•

"Are you kidding me?" Dean hisses as we stare up to a small little house on the outskirts of camp. "We go out into the sticks, and now we're stopping at a terrifying cabin?"

"Hate to break it to you, we've been in the sticks, and this is actually the library." I state walking up the steps as he stares bewildered.

"This place has a library?" He whispers as I roll my eyes and open the door. A stench of musk and mold thickens when we enter and Dean holds his nose. I walk around as a little old lady peers at me.

"yes?" She whispers shaking, as she looks at me threw her extremely thick glasses.

"um.... I came to check out the supposed diary you had found." I mumble as she nods and points to a shelf as her finger waves in the air and I walk to the shelf.

     I pull out a thick leather back book with tassels and leaning into pages. I smiles as I flip through and the inside sends a gasp out of my lips. There, filling the pages are simply doodles. Like, a flower or sunsets, among other things that make no sense. I flip through hoping to find anything that shows I wasn't completely mad in seeing a strange guy everywhere I went but find nothing. My heart sinks as I put it back and we take our leave.

     "We went all the way across camp just to see some stupid book filled with pictures." Dean complains as I look to him. "If you wanted to waste our time you could have at least asked."

     "Look, what's your problem?" I hiss turning to him. "I thought you seemed really cool but now you're just being an ass!"

     "Takes one to know one." He whispers and my eyes narrow as I fold my arms and shake my head.

     "See ya later." I whisper turning on my heels and walking.