Pouring Rain and Popcorn

"I wish it would stop raining..." Violet whispers staring out the rain drop covered window. "We were supposed to shoot some hoops today..."

"Well.... Rain comes and goes." Ms. Tina mumbles and she groans as Daisy sits on the couch.

"There wasn't a chance of rain though." Daisy mumbles looking up from her book. "Although I shouldn't be complaining.... Dot really like basketball..."

"What is wrong with you?!" Violet hisses and she rolls her eyes as I stand up and open a large suitcase. "What are you doing?" She asks as I unzip and throw open a suitcase full of candy, sodas, various popcorn, chips, and other things. "Holy Cow Drew!"

"Where did you get all that?" Daisy asks as I stand up and pull it in front of the TV.

"I brought it for snacks...." I mumble and Daisy grabs A box of Little Debby Cosmic Brownies.

"Aww..." She flops down tearing the box open and grabbing a brownie. "Oh yeah..." She mumbles taking a bite as I roll my eyes and unzip another pocket with several movies. "Oh! That's right I told you to bring those...." She mumbles and I nod as I throw out some other stuff. Mainly my light sabers among other toys. "Yes!"

"You had all this..... In a suitcase?" Ms. Tina whispers as I nod and she nods. "Usually this would be a big problem.... But, I'll let it slide..." She mumbles as I take the sodas and set them inside a cooler as the others grab ice.

"I kinda wish the guys were here..." Abigail mumbles as she makes popcorn and we all nod. "But, who needs guys when we have Star Wars?" She squeals as Lucy peers from the kitchen.

    "Hey.... Anyone in the mood for a Sundae?" She asks tilting her head as we all nod then she frowns.

    "Too bad we don't have ice cream..... Or anything to make Sundaes ." I call and flick on the TV as I put in the movie.

     "I wonder..." Daisy mumbles mouth full of brownie and I sigh as a knock comes from the door as Ms. Tina hurries to open it.

     "What in the?!" Kenny marches in with bags of things and waves it in the air.

     "Someone call for ice cream sundae?!" He cheers and we all shout out and the other guys hurry in.

     "Hurry your ass up Kenny! It's freezing out there!" Dean shouts and Lucy grabs the bag of ice cream setting it inside the cooler.

     "How did you even know?" Ms. Tina asks eyes wide and he shrugs with a big smile.

     "Well... We had went into town because we knew we were going to be stuck inside all day so we went and got a whole bunch of stuff..." He says then smiles. "Then we kinda wanted you guys here so we can share!" We all look at the guys as they blush and we all jump up.

      "How sweet!" Daisy squeals as she hugs them and they laugh as I stare at the TV. "Yo! Is it ready?!"

     "Star Wars is up and running!" I shout and they all look at me.

     "Star Wars you say?" Adam asks and he looks at Dean who nods.

      "Shit is  going down...." Dean says with a big smile and they all hurry sitting in the floor and bean bag chairs.

     "Popcorn is served!" Lucy and Abigail cheer as they set a huge bowl of popcorn on the table where everyone can reach.

     "Shades!" Dean shouts as Will closes them and then he turns as I flick off the lights and I hurry bag to my spot on the couch. "Let's roll...."