King and Queen

The day after Richard had spoke to him Jensen decided to talk to Jared today. 

Jensen was currently walking towards their once shared hotel room which now just had the love of his life in falling apart. He had pink roses behind his back, the same ones he got for Jared on their first date, and a promise ring in his pocket. Now all he had to do was get his words out before Jared told him that it didn't matter, that he didn't care anymore. As he approached the door, Jensen could feel his heart in his mouth, and the beat in his ears drowning out any other noises around. He was scared, that was an understatement, he just wanted this to go well. If it went at all. 

3...2...1....Jensen tapped the door with the special knock only he and Jared knew because they used it on set all the time as the Winchester brothers. Jensen heard rustling behind the door and wondered what was going on, he wondered if Jared was strong enough right now to make it to the door, he wondered if he was looking worse than what Richard had said, he wondered if he still loved him the same. The door opened, revealing a thinning Jared, who looking like he'd had ten rounds with Mike Tyson, no sleep and didn't have the power to do anything else. Jensen froze for a moment before realizing where he was and why he was there, a tear slipping down his cheek. "Jay...can we talk...I'm sorry..." Jensen pulled the flowers out from behind his back and before he could even get the rest of his speech out he had arms wrapped around his neck and tears falling down the neck of his shirt, "I need you, please don't leave me, I spoke to someone about considering abortion, I need you..." the younger man cried and Jensen's heart broke into millions of pieces. Jared was willing to give a child because he needed Jensen, and Jensen wasn't going to lie he needed Jared, and he wanted a family with him. 

"Jay no, don't do that. I'm here because I was wrong to leave, I just didn't know what to say and I took off. I want to have a family with you and this truly is a blessing." Jensen could feel how much weight Jared had lost in the last 2 weeks, he also felt his growing stomach. This can't be healthy for the baby, so he needed to get his princess back on track and together again. Lifting the lighter than usual man up, bridal style, Jensen carried Jared into his hotel room and lied him down on the sofa. About to walk away so he could put Jared's roses in water, Jared spoke with a cracked voice, "don't leave me...please" So with that Jensen placed the flowers on the small table and sat beside the man he loved pulling him onto his lap so he was nuzzled into the older mans chest. "Jay, I'm not leaving you. I promise. I'm not leaving you, never again. I'm here to stay . I love you and that's why I got us these." Jensen got a small blue velvet box from his pocket, opening it to reveal two promise rings. a ring with a kings crown on and the other with a tiara. "Take this ring as a token of my love, this is a promise I am making to you that I will always be here and if I leave, I will always return. Also, I promise that I am going to make you Mr. Jared Tristan Ackles someday, and that little mini us inside you is going to have a happy little family who love each other because Jared I am in love with you and I don't want to be without you." A tear fell down Jared's cheek, Jensen had said the words he wanted to hear and proposed in the space of five minutes. Taking the king ring from the little box Jared placed it on Jensen's wedding finger along with a kiss to his cheek saying I love you, before Jensen repeated the action to Jay. "Now to get you better princess, and to make sure the little Padackles is okay. However, right now you're going to have some soup and then sleep. No if's or buts." Jared just nodded, kissing Jensen's jaw. "One condition, you stay with me" Jared said looking up at Jensen with puppy eyes, Jensen just nodded kissing the man on his head before lifting him up and carrying him to the king sized bed. Both men drifting of to sleep shortly after, with the presence of each other next to them again they felt happier and healthier than before.