The Threat

Once I got to my room all my friends gathered around me asked what was wrong. "A man was here." "Why does that make you look like you seen a ghost?" White Fur asked questioningly. "Because he told the queen that she better tell me something or that he would himsel." All of a sudden there was a loud bang on the door. I went and opened it and there stood my step mom. She looked at me with so much venom and hatred as I had  ever seen in her eyes. I wonder what happened down there after I left. 

      "If I see you even look at that man I will have you thrown into the dungons. Do you understand me?", she said with a lot of venom in her voice. I nodded my head and lowered my eyes. she turned around and stomped out slaming the door behind her. She yelled at me to get my rear down to the kitchen and make some breakfast. I groaned, gave White Fur a hug, and then eaded down to the kitchen to begin my day. 

      After I made the other's breakfast I headed outside to the well to begin cleaning the laundry. As I was cleaning I began to sing. After I got that down I went to the orchard to begin picking apples for the apple I was going to bake for the others tonight. As I was picking I began to think about why my step mother warned me not to even look at the stranger. 

I didn't even know who the man is. What did he need me to know that he would come here to make my step mother tell me something. Could it be something that had to do with me real mom. I know that my dad said that she died in a wolf attack when I was younger but all the years I have wondered this property I have never seen a wolf attack anyone. Oh well. I guess I better hurry up and finish picking these apples. I still have to clean the castle, coom supper, and bake this pie. I hurriedly picked a few more apples, and then ran back to the castle as fast as I could.