The Mystery Man

"Jasmine", yelled the queen. "Time to get up and make me and your sisters some breakfast". Slowly I opened my eyes and looked up to see eight pairs of eyes stareing down at me. I raised up slowly and smiled at my eight animal friends; Blue Jay, Robin, Peter Rabbit, Cardinal, Blue Bird, Squirral, Chickmunk, and White Fur (who is a pure white wolf). 

       "Hello," I said to my wonderful friends. "Hello Princess", they said back in unison. As you can probable see I am one of the few people I know that is able to talk to and understand the animals languages. I don't know where I got the ability from. 

        I quickly throw on some clothes and ran down many flights of stairs since my room is in the tallest tower. As I was about to reach the bottom I slowed down because I heard a couple people talking in hushed voices. I crept closer so that I could see who it was and as I looked closer I saw that it was my step mother and some man. 

       He had on nice clothes so I figure he is some type of noble or a visiting royal. I crept a little closer so that I could make out what they were saying. "Queen," the man said "you need to tell her". "And if I don't", they queen replied in a clipped tone, "what will you do?". He stared at her for a moment and then said," If you don't tell her I will myself." 

      I turned around slowly and started to creep back up the stares to my room hopeing that I could get away before either person realized I was there. But of course my luck was not any good. I made it up the steps when I heard someone call my name. I closed my eyes and wondered how this unusal visiter couls have possible heard me and also how in the blue moon did he know I was here. 

     I slowly walked up to the man and asked him what would he like me to do. I was something like a servent here at the castle because my step mother didn't want to acknowlegde me as her daughter. Because to do that she would have to give me fine clothes like she gets her daughters. and to do that would be that there was big chance that I would surpass her own beauty so she treats and dresses me like her servent. 

     As I look up at the man before me I finally get to study him more closely. He has electric blue eyes, strawberry blonde shoulder length hair, and he is tanned from were he spends time out in the sun. He turnd to glare at the queen and his eyes start to flash from their gorgous blue to golden,  then black, and then back to their normal blue. I let out a gasp because no one. I mean no, no matter who you are, ever glared at the queen. He turned his eyes to me and his face softened. He told me that I may go about me business and that he would try to talk to me later. I smiled weakly, turned on my heels, and went back up to my room. But not with out one last look at the mystery stranger.