The Dream

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock and it read 10 o'clock. As son as I seen what time the clock read I jumped up and ran down stairs not caring about what i was worrying about what I was wearing. All I cared about was getting down to the kitchen to start on the girls meal so that I would no get beat. Once I gt done to the kitchen I started making scrambled egg, bacon, sausage, toast, and setting the table. Just as I set the last plate on the table stacked high with food all three girls walked in. I started to walk out of the room but then the queen hollered for me to cm back and eat. I was so shocked that I hesitated. Afraid that she would change her mid or get mad I ran into the kitchen and mad me a small plate and then went into the dinning area and sat done and started to eat. just as we was finishing there was a loud knock on the castle door. The queen looked at me and in the nicest voice I have heard her talked to me in since my dad died she said "please go answer the door for me dear." I ran to the door and opened it up and on the other side stood the man from yesterday.

"How may I help you sir?" I said in a nervous voice. He looked at me and said, " I am here to talk to your step mother about something very important." I looked at him and the said, "Okay sir. Follow me and I will take you to her." I take her up to the throne room since that is were she spends this time of day at everyday. Just as I was about to leave i heard someone tell me not to leave that this involved me. I went to the side of the room to were I would not be noticed and stood there as they started to talk.

Throughout the whole conversation I did not pay much attention. All I really heard was "treat her right" and come to live with me at my pack." I was kinda excited with the thought of going with him to what ever place he was talking about though am kinda curius about what they were talking about. Just as I was thinking that the man looked at me and asked f I would like to go live with him for a couple weeks. I looked at him grinning and nodded my head really fast and then ran up to my room to pack the couple outfits I had.