Spilt Lemonade ♡ l.h.

A/N: Meeting him for the first time, changed the name to Y/N

enjoy :-) -gabby xx

"Ughhh," you groaned. A boy had just spilled ice cold lemonade all over you.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" You felt the ice melt into your stomach, and the drink seep deeper into your shirt. "Here let me get you some napkins," he reached in his pocket and took out some napkins, "haha um do you want to do it," he handed you the napkins and nervously giggled.

You looked up to find a guy who looked about your age with fluffy blonde hair and small dimples.

"oh yeah sure," you smile and take the napkins from his hand.

"Look I'm really sorry if there's anything I could-" you cut him off,

"No, no it's really okay I'm fine," you made eye contact and smiled. That's how the magazines told you to flirt, you've never really been interested.

"Oh really?" he gave you a crooked smile and fixed his hair, "I'm sorry, I mean Luke." you heard the frustration in his voice as his face turned bright red.

You nervously giggled and played with your hair, "Um, I'm Y/N," you thanked god for not messing up your name, "So you like lemonade heh." you chuckled hoping that he'd laugh back.

"Yeah I do..." he scratched his head, "but they aren't all for me," he giggled nervously, "yeah no, I'm getting some for my friends." he points to a table where 3 attractive guys are talking.

"Oh cool, yeah I didn't," you took a breath and smiled, you checked your phone to see if anyone wanted you anywhere.

"Haha, I have to go to my friends," he smiled and waved to his friends who were now looking over and making kissy faces. You blushed and your eyes dimmed, "Haha, see you around?" you started walking the other way.

"Hey wait, Y/N right?" you nodded, "Do you want to hang out with us?" Your face lit up.

"Yeah that's sounds good," he smiled and led you to his group of friends.

"Hey guys, this is Y/N," he put the lemonades on the table and smiled, "Y/N, this is Calum," he said pointing to a dark haired boy with puppy eyes.

"Hi," you smiled at him and he gave you a sneaky smile.

"Michael and Ashton," he pointed to the other two boys, one with fluffy dirty blonde hair and dimples and the other with flat dark hair and green eyes.

"So Y/N," Luke smiled, "Do you want to go somewhere together?" you heard his friends giggle and felt the winks.

"Um, sure, bye guys," you waved to his friends as Luke led you the opposite way towards a giant hill.

"Heh sorry about them, they are crazy," he smiled looking back at them.

"They seem perfect," you look into his eyes and smile. He takes your swinging hand and bites his lip. His dimples concave a little and you felt weak.

"Good, I hope you could hang out with us some more," he tightens his grip, "Well more me." You both smile and giggle.