Chapter 7

His head throbbed and his vision swam. Where was he? What happened? This seemed all too familiar. "Ugh..." He groaned, blinking away the bleariness. "Dipper! You're awake!" Mabel said excitedly, rushing to his side. "Where's Gideon?" He asked weakly, taking the wet rag off his head. "Y-you're here now... And that's all that matters right?" She said, her smile faltering. He glared, "No! I didn't want to be 'rescued'. Why do you alway have to interfere?!"
Mabel looked away hurt. "Hey kid, shut it!" Stan growled protectively. "We're helping you! Gideon did some crazy, physic crap which messed you up! But since he's not here anymore you'll be fine,"
"You're wrong!" Dipper shouted "We love each other! He wouldn't do that to me!!"
Mabel looked up sad but serious. "Dipper, listen to me! When I was carrying you I-i saw what he did to you..." Her eyes brimmed, tentatively lifting his shirt revealing his swollen dark purple and blue side. He yanked his shirt down looking around the room at everyone's worried faces and sent a hard glare. "You... You don't understand! It's not what it looked like..." He started panicked they'll get the wrong idea! "H-he has anger issues a-and a stressful childhood but one night he j-just... Lost it... " he sighed.
"B-but he didn't mean it!" He finished weakly.
"Bro~" Mabel gushed, wrapping her arms around him. He hissed at the contact with his bruises. "S-sorry," she winced, this time being careful when embracing him. He sighed sadly, snuggling into her shoulder. "He's not a bad guy though..." He mumbled into her shoulder.
He inhaled her scent, sugar and glitter? It was comforting. She rocked him in her arms, "I miss him..." He said muffled. "Shhh I know bro... Don't worry, we'll get through this!"

FIN

Mabye...?

A/N: I'm SO SORRY!! I don't even know what happened! School? No... I can't make excuses... Idek anymore :p oh well it's up now.
Anyway this is supposed to be the end but if I get enough comments then I'll continue a bit BUT they probably won't be as good...
So: Good(?) quality 7 chap or okish(?) quality last couple of chaps?? U decide.
Thanks for reading my story!
-Psychodorito