An Unknown Anime World?!

Start from the beginning

                Then they bad guy disappear first and next me and the girl. I thought, I’ve been kidnapped! Where are they taking me? This is bad. Very bad. What if I can’t return to the real world alive?! I just hope that Ryozoku guy would help me.

Yuffie’s POV

                I was shocked and stunned I didn’t know what to do. A girl just magically appeared behind Kohana and kidnapped her! Just like in my dreams a few days ago. I thought it wasn’t real! Now how will I get her back?!

                Just then, the two boys approached me.

Ryozoku: are you okay kid?

Yuffie: you! Who are you?! Who are those guys?! Why did they took Kohana?!

Other boy: whoa! Hold your horses girl!

Yuffie: how will I calm down when my, er, sister had been kidnapped?!

Ryozoku: look, I’m sorry you and your sister got involve here.

Yuffie: you better get her back!

Other boy: we will,

Yuffie: so, who are you guys?!

Ryozoku: I’m Ryozoku Taiki, the avatar.

Other boy: I’m Iyazaki Taru, his best friend and the smart guy. How about you?

Yuffie: I’m Yuffie Nightray, and the girl who was kidnapped was Kohana Tanaka.

Ryozoku: let’s get back to the house, we’ll discuss everything there.

                We went to Ryozoku’s house and had some food and discussed.

Yuffie: how are you related to Korra, or Aeng anyway?

Ryozoku: Korra is my Aunt’s best friend.

Yuffie: oh.. what’s your background?

                Ryozoku told me everything from his birth to his meeting with Iyazaki. Fortunately, according to Ryozoku, Iyazaki is good at math which why he has a high analysis and helped Ryozoku in his fights.

Iyazaki: the girl who kidnapped Kohana was Yumi. A very skilful girl. Also quick. And the bad guy was Unmei.

Yuffie: why were you guys fighting?

Ryozoku: yesterday, they.. they took Nakashina, one of my girl best friend

Iyazaki: which is soon to be girlfriend

Ryozoku: yeah, and Iyazaki’s girlfriend, Asuka.

Yuffie: what do they want?

Iyazaki: they’re evil. I don’t know.

Yuffie: so much for a smart guy, huh?

Iyazaki: fine. They want to take over the city.

Yuffie: can’t they just take over other cities?

Ryozoku: apparently, this city is different from the others. We have avatar powers, alices, skilful people and many more.

                I thought of something. A world of different powers? So this isn’t avatar at all, well, half of it. and If we’re in the avatar world, then I may have powers so as Kohana. My powers from gakuen alice and other anime may be used here and maybe we also have avatar bending skills. I tried controlling the water in the glass but nothing happened.