Chapter 5

She was beautiful she had long dark chocolate hair that went past her waist, and had a voice that seemed as though it was stolen from an angel, her eyes were icy blue and had a slight shade of charcoal around the center, she was fair toned and was still wearing the dress from the ball. She was absolutely and utterly amazing, I’m not sure if she felt it or not but she felt like the part of me that had been lost for all my life.

“Jamie how old are you?” Snow asked with a face flushed in red I’m guessing that's she is shy “I’m 18, why?” I answered “because I wanted to know, I’m 18 too!” she replied shy as ever with a cute smile on her face.

Snow’s POV

He was so cute I couldn’t stop blushing every time I talked to him, I don’t know why but I think he can help me. That’s when I asked “can you help me?” I guess he figured what I meant because he nodded and went out the door saying he’ll be back.

When he came back he said that he had sent that guy on a wild goose chase and said that he said Jaime had to watch me. I was in the clear all we needed was to get back home and thank Jamie all over.

He said we had to run in a wolf state, I didn’t mind because then my dress wouldn’t get dirtier than it already was. It was the say okay and off we go! Think how life is so unexpected.