Chapter 3

I woke up not knowing where the I was and for the first time I heard my inner wolf ‘Scarlett Rose’ “stop panicking he’ll noticed!” it warned me. She knew more than I did, for all I know she probably remembers everything I’ve done wrong and right. I remember the first time I went into wolf mode (as I call it) I couldn’t control anything I was doing, it was Scarlett rose’s will. A wolf is harder to catch than a wolf in human form (as it should be) unless that human is tied to a rocket or something. Now that would be a story, but the guy would probably die from the G-forces.

I was scared, feeling a breathing attack to happen until Scarlett said

“Breathing fits are gonna get us noticed. Ya know!”

“So what do I do Scarlett?” I asked

“Transform and sneak then sprint until you can get away” she replied as if it was so easy, I didn’t even know where the I was! How was I gonna get home?

Crystal’s father POV

“He took my daughter!” I yelled, like any yelling was going to do anything but when members of the pack heard me they all came rushing to find out what was going on and what happened to my daughter. I told them everything that had happened and what his scent was, so every person knew.

My inner wolf was panicking a little, after his little worry he decided to talk to me.

“Jackson, don’t worry they can’t be too far, it’s only been 10 minutes!” he said hoping to ease at my worry.

“But you can go anywhere in 10 minutes, Ya Know!” my inner wolf thorn, went silent so I could calm down but either way I was really pissed off and worried.

Snow’s POV

I was panicking on how exactly I was going to do this but I had to, I was worried what dad must be thinking, I transformed into my wolf hid and tried a mind link. It worked for a while, I told him what happened and that I have no idea where I am. He asked whether or not there was a window. I had to look a bit to try and find one. There actually was a window. One I couldn’t fit through, I heard footsteps and smelt that foul scent. I transformed again back to my human state and pretended to be asleep like I was when I arrived. I could hear him walk in the scent almost made me gag. Ugh. He must have seen that I was still unconscious or thought I was. There was a sigh and I heard him leave the room.