Chapter 2

I told dad my idea, he said it was just a legend and that it was impossible. I could tell by the look on his face he was just as depressed as I was, maybe more. I live with my father now, it’s okay but it’s not right without mum. He knew it too. We both know that whoever killed my mother was no ordinary wolf, he was special. He had such a foul scent it felt criminal.

A week later we had the annual ball for our pack. When I was there I could smell it, the killer was here. I had a mini-heart attack worrying and hoping he wasn’t after me, before I noticed I was hyperventilating and was unconscious on the floor. When I woke up I was in dads bed, he had put me there so I was safe, I could tell.

I decided to get out from bed and walk around a bit to see what time it was, I got up realizing I was still in my strapless long white dress. So as I started walking around, as I walked into the kitchen I saw that it was 5:00 o’clock in the morning. I felt okay knowing it was dad’s house, the bloody roses house, there are many people in our pack, even little five year olds who don’t have a clue really. I had felt okay until, I could smell it, that extremely criminally foul scent, and he was behind me. He had a very dry, scary voice and said “you should’ve stayed in bed crystal rose, you know what happens to bad girls who don’t go to bed.” He was really freaking scary, I didn’t want to look at his face, afraid of what I’ll see hoping it not to be a scarecrow with an emphasis on ‘Scare’. I hyperventilated again and fully fell unconscious.

Snow’s father POV

I could smell it, that bastard he was here and so was my daughter. When she’s scared she panics, and falls unconscious. I followed the smell of Snow’s scent a ‘red rose’ the only person to have that scent. When I got down to where she must’ve been she wasn’t there she was gone.