him

Tofu's POV
[ Unedited ]

This is one of the happiest moments of my life. I always want to feel like this...I always want to be with Jinwoo. It was close to sundown so we had to leave to the hotel. This sundown was really beautiful especially romantic. Jinwoo couldn't keep his eyes off me. I felt as we were destined to be together. This love kept growing and growing by the second. As we had a chatty car ride to the hotel, I got to understand Jinwoo more, we could relate with life experiences and more. All the rest were there already at the beautiful hotel room. 'What guys were you doing all day?' Sanha asked. 'Having fun at the beach,' Jinwoo replied. 'Oooooooooo~' Eunwoo said. 'Cool, now how about we all go to a restaurant together....paid by MJ,' Sanha exclaimed. 'What?! Me,' MJ said in a confused tone. 'Pleeeaaase hyung,' Sanha said in a pouty voice. 'No, everyone must pay for their own,' MJ replied. 'But, I'm broke' Sanha said in a quiet voice. Rocky popped out of nowhere 'Same here.' 'Ill pay for you two,' I said with a grin in my face. 'Thannks' both replied happily. It was dark going to the restaurant, the cool breeze hit my face as i opened the window of the car. 'HERE' Sanha yelled. It was a korean BBQ grill. As we walked in you could smell the wondrous fragrance of food.

Jinjin's POV
Everyone had a good time in the restaurant. This new Moonbin is amazing and tremendously caring/nice , but I wonder if the others don't know he's not actually Moonbin? Well anyways, all of us ate a lot of food which was outstandingly delicous. It was 10:05 pm/ 22:05 and we were going back to the hotel. I was wondering if I should go to sleep or probably have an all nighter with the rest. As we entered our room, something popped in my head...I don't know this new Moonbin's name. As the rest were preparing to play video games for the whole night, I asked the new Moonbin for his name. With a soft voice he said, 'You can call me tofu since I really like tofu...you can even call me Moontofu.' Moontofu was a cute name, but I thought how ironic that he likes tofu while Moonbin doesn't. Also, my other question I asked was where is Moonbin? Moontofu replied, 'He's in his hometown, don't worry.' Tbh, Moontofu seems so perfect....spending a night with him and the rest felt incredible. I hope I'll never loose him....

a/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! More will be to come~